Fruits that start with L are like little letters of love from nature’s bounty! From juicy citrus delights like lemons and limes to sweet and succulent mangoes and melons, these fruits are a celebration of flavor and nutrition.
Whether you’re a fan of tangy berries, crisp pome fruits, or tropical treats, there’s a fruit starting with L that’s sure to tickle your taste buds. So come on a culinary journey with us, as we explore the diverse and delicious world of fruits that start with L!
Fruits that Start with L
List of All Fruits Starting with L
- Lady Finger Bananas
- Lilly Pilly
- Lady Apple
- Le Conte Pear
- Liberty Apple
- Lord Lambourne Apple
- Louise Bonne of Jersey Pear
- Lancetilla Mango
- Langra Mango
- Lippens Mango
- Lambkin Melon
- Lemon Drop Melon
- Langley Bullace Damson Plums
- Lemon Aspen
- Limau Bali
- Lima Orange
Common Fruits that Start with L and their Descriptions
Bananas: A sweet, versatile fruit with a yellow peel and soft, creamy flesh.
- Lady Finger Bananas: Tiny and sweet, these finger-sized bananas are a delight to eat.
Berries: Tiny but mighty, these juicy little fruits pack a big punch of flavor and nutrition.
- Lingonberry: Tart and tangy, these red berries add a burst of flavor to any dish.
- Lilly Pilly: A sweet and juicy berry native to Australia, perfect for making jams and syrups.
- Loganberry: A hybrid between a blackberry and a raspberry, these sweet and tart berries make for a delicious snack.
- Lychee: With a sweet and slightly floral flavor, these unique-looking red fruits are a staple in Asian cuisine.
Pome Fruits: These fruits have a hard outer layer, but the juicy, sweet flesh inside makes it all worth it.
- Lady Apple: A small and crisp apple, perfect for snacking or baking.
- Le Conte Pear: A sweet and juicy pear with a delicate flavor, great for eating fresh or cooking.
- Liberty Apple: A red and green apple, known for its balanced sweet and tart flavor.
- Lord Lambourne Apple: A juicy and sweet apple, great for eating and cooking.
- Louise Bonne of Jersey Pear: A small and sweet pear, perfect for snacking and baking.
- Lancetilla Mango: A sweet and juicy mango, native to Honduras and known for its large size.
- Langra Mango: A popular mango variety in India, known for its sweet and fragrant flavor.
- Lippens Mango: This mango is known for its sweet and juicy flesh, making it a favorite among fruit lovers.
- Lambkin Melon: This small, round melon has a delicate flavor and a thin rind, making it a perfect addition to summer salads.
- B: As the name suggests, this melon has a tangy lemon flavor and is a refreshing treat on a hot summer day.
- Lapsi: This small, oval-shaped plum is sweet and juicy, with a delicate flavor that’s perfect for snacking.
- Langley Bullace Damson Plums: This type of plum is slightly tart and is often used for making jams, jellies, and baked goods.
- Loquat: This yellow-orange fruit has a sweet, tangy flavor and is a popular ingredient in Asian cuisine.
- Laranja: This sweet orange is a staple in many households, used for everything from juice to zest.
- Lemon: This tart and acidic fruit is a staple in many kitchens, used for everything from cooking to cleaning.
- Limes: There fruits are a small, round, green citrus fruit with a sour taste
- Lemon Aspen: This fruit has a tangy, acidic flavor with a hint of sweetness, and is often used in cooking to add flavor to desserts, sauces, and beverages.
- Limau Bali: This fruit is a small, green, bumpy fruit with a highly aromatic peel and a sour, acidic juice.
- Limeberry: This fruit has a unique flavor that is a combination of sweet and tart, with a hint of lime, and is often used in jams, jellies, and desserts
- Limequat: This small, yellow fruit is a cross between a lime and a kumquat and has a sweet, tangy flavor.
- Lima Orange: This sweet, juicy orange is a popular ingredient in drinks and recipes, adding a burst of citrus flavor.
- Lablab: This legume is often used in Southeast Asian and African cuisine, and has a mild, nutty flavor.
- Lucuma: This South American fruit has a sweet, maple-like flavor and is often used in smoothies and baked goods.
- Lakoocha: This Southeast Asian fruit has a sweet and juicy flesh, and is often used for its unique flavor in drinks and desserts.
- Langsat: This small, round fruit has sweet, juicy flesh and is a popular snack in Southeast Asia.
- Leucaena: This tropical legume is often used for its unique flavor in cooking and baking, and is a staple in many Central American and Caribbean cuisines.
- Longan: This small, round fruit has a sweet flavor, and is a popular snack in Southeast Asia.
- Lardizabala: This vine fruit is native to South America and has a sweet, juicy flesh, often used in drinks and desserts.
Fruits that Start with L | Image