Furthermore synonym! In this article, you will learn a list of commonly used synonyms for furthermore in English with ESL images and example sentences. Learning those furthermore synonyms will help you broaden your English vocabulary.
Furthermore Definition and Examples
Meaning of Furthermore:
- The house is nice and furthermore, it is not far from the gym.
- The building looks terrible and furthermore, the environment looks even worse.
- He is old and unpopular. Furthermore, he has at best only two years of political life ahead of him.
List of Synonyms for Furthermore
Learn more with a useful list of 120+ transition words and phrases in English with examples.
Furthermore Synonyms with Examples
Learn another word for furthermore with example sentences.
Additionally, the bus service will run on Sundays, every two hours.
She likes football. Besides, she likes tennis and basketball.
- By the same token
By the same token, it has not been a triumph for the Tory Party.
- In addition
In addition, interest on Treasury issues isn’t subject to state and local income taxes.
The rent is reasonable, and moreover, the location is perfect.
- On top of that
On top of that they poured a thin layer of silicone oil.
- To boot
To boot, the wind in the Sounds is gusty.
- What’s more
What’s more there is the added benefits of calcium and iron.
Withal, I always hold an optimistic attitudes.
More examples with the word “furthermore”:
- Furthermore, there is a marked absence of peer pressure here, which would make itself palpably felt when such anti – social conduct occurs.
- Furthermore, immune responses to tubercle bacilli are extraordinarily complicated.
- Furthermore, dietary manipulation studies have shown that high fat intake can increase faecal bile acid excretion.
- Furthermore, in times of economic constraints, the incorporation of aspects of an economics-based strategy may be beneficial.
- Furthermore, such modes of discussion are expected to conform also to the rules of professional literacy discourse.