Learn Lines Vocabulary in English.
Here are some basic lines in geometry.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Lines Vocabulary in English
– Draw a straight line across the top of the page.
– They fly in long diagonal lines or large V-shapes.
– The vertical line makes an angle with the horizontal line.
– There are three parallel lines.
– Architecturally speaking, a curved line can support much more weight than a straight line.
– The teacher drew a long, horizontal line across the blackboard.
– Cut along the dotted line.
– She drew a wavy line under the word.
– It is a zigzag line.