What does GN mean? Learn the definition of the popular online slang word GN with interesting text conversations and ESL infographic.
What Does GN Mean?
GN is an acronym for “Good Night.”
This is one of the few internet slangs that almost anyone can use regardless of age. The word is very common in messaging and also in social media. It is used as a way to wrap up a conversation and tell the other person or people that it’s time to get some sleep or get to bed.
Similar internet slang words:
- gd nt, gn8, g/n, and 9te (other slangs mean good night)
Sometimes, this internet slang can be used as a shortened form of the phrase “Graphic Novel”
For instance, Watchmen was such a great GN.
- Tom: Hi, would you mind discussing this tomorrow morning? I need to get some sleep.
- Anna: Sure, no problem. GN.
Other Meanings of GN
- Good Neighbors
- Grand National
- Good News
- Ground Network
- General Natural
- Graphic Novel
- Graduate Nurse
GN Meaning Infographic
Other Ways to Say “GN”
- Sleep well
- Go to bed, you sleepy head!
- Sleep tight!
- Dream of Mama/Papa!
- Time to ride the rainbow to dreamland!
- Don’t forget to say your prayers!
- Goodnight, the little love of my life!
- Night Night.
- Lights out!
- Sweet dreams!
- See ya’ in the mornin’!
- I’ll be dreaming of you!
- Nighty Night
- Sleep well, my little prince/princess!
- Jesus loves you, and so do I!
- Sleep snug as a bug in a rug!
- Dream of me
- Until tomorrow.
- Always and forever!
- I’ll be dreaming of your face!
- I’m so lucky to have you, Sweetheart!
- Have a good sleep
- Dream about me!
- I love you to the stars and back!
- I’ll dream of you tonight and see you tomorrow, my love.
- Can’t wait to wake up next to you!
- I can’t imagine myself with anyone else!
- If you need me, you know where to find me.
- I’ll be right here in the morning.
- Goodnight, the love of my life!