What Does Gooch Mean? A slang for a region of the male body. Learn this internet slang term with ESL picture and conversation examples to enlarge your vocabulary in English.
What Does Gooch Mean?
Gooch refers to the area between a man’s anus and testicles. While normally neutral in tone Gooch can also be used as an insult.
Gooch found usage online during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Its actual origins are unknown, but it would appear to have been a modification of the word “cooch”, which is slang for vagina. Gooch replaced the C with G, whereas the G stands for “Guy”. Therefore Gooch would mean “Guy Cooch”, which of course doesn’t make sense biologically as men do not have vaginas so it is therefore referring to the area between the anus and testicles.
Gooch does not have any other meaning besides referring to the area between a man’s anus and testicles.
Text Between Friends:
- Friend 1: Hey, man, when are you going to ask Stacy out?
- Friend 2: I don’t think she’s into me.
- Friend 1: Dude, you two sit next to each other in Science Class. She’s totally into you.
- Friend 2: I still don’t think that counts.
- Friend 1: Come on, man, don’t be a gooch. The worse she can do is tell you no.
- User 1: Hey, guys, I have a biological question. What do you call that area between our nuts and butt?
- User 2: What?
- User 3: That’s the gooch.
- User 2: Gooch?
- User 1: Yeah, I think there is a proper scientific term for that area.
- User 3: Look it up.
- User 1: Not really going to look that up.
Other Ways to Say the Slang Word
Gooch is sometimes spelled as “Goch”, with one O, but this is likely a misspelling. Gooch can be spelled with both an uppercase or lowercase G.
Gooch Meaning Infographic