Good morning messages and wishes! Greeting someone when they first wake in the morning is a wonderful way to start the day. That human interaction before doing anything else is extremely good for your mental health and can make you feel more connected with the world. In this article, we are going to be looking at different ways in which you might say good morning to someone and the various ways in which you can do it.
Good Morning Messages and Wishes
What Are Good Morning Wishes Used For?
You might decide to wish someone a good morning as you pass them on the street and these formal, polite wishes are quite common. For example, on your commute to work through a busy city, you might take a seat next to someone and wish them a good morning.
However, on the other end of the spectrum, you might want to send a text message or an email to someone who is very close to you to wish them well first thing in the morning. Some good examples of times that you might wish to do this are:
- If your partner works through the night and you want to greet them as you wake in the morning.
- For loved ones who are far away, perhaps living in another country.
- To contact a partner who does not live with you when you awake in the morning.
- When you go on holiday and wish to say good morning to someone special back at home.
Why Are Good Morning Messages So Important?
Letting someone know that you are thinking of them when you first wake up in the morning is an excellent way of letting them know that you care. They will feel important knowing that they were one of the first things that you thought about and this will give them a good start to the day. It will also give you a good start to the day to have been in touch with someone special.
On the flip side, greeting a person you see on the street with a cheery good morning wish is sure to lift the spirits of both of you and will always be well received.
Good Morning Wishes And Good Morning Messages
Let’s now take a look at some of the different things you might say when greeting someone in the morning.
Formal Good Morning Wishes
We talked about greeting someone that you do not know with a good morning wish, here are some things you might say.
- Good morning, have a wonderful day.
- I hope you are doing well this morning.
- Wishing you the best of the morning.
- Isn’t it a lovely morning today?
Good Morning Messages For Your Partner
If you are looking for the right thing to say to that special someone in your life as they wake up in the morning, there are plenty of things that you can say. Here are some examples of messages you might send to a significant other to let them know that they are on your mind in the morning.
- To my beautiful wife, you are the last thing that I think about when I go to sleep and the first thing that I think about when I wake up. Wishing you a beautiful day.
- Husband, it’s so sad that I can’t wake up with you this morning, but always know that you are on my mind, no matter how far apart we may be.
- To my one and only, good morning! It’s hard not seeing your gorgeous face first thing in the morning but at least I have plenty of photos of you until I can see you again. Have an amazing day.
- Good morning, beautiful! I hope that you slept well and had sweet dreams.
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine! It’s only me, here to wish you the best for the day and to let you know that you are always on my mind.
- I don’t need an alarm clock anymore, now that I have you, I simply cannot wait to get up in the morning to see you.
- I miss waking up with your body next to me, feeling warm and cosy and not wanting to leave the bed all day…..hang on, I’m on my way!
- For my sexy husband, I might not be there but that doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about you this morning. Have the best day and I cannot wait to see you later!
- I hope that your dreams were as sweet as you.
Good Morning Messages For Friends And Family
If you have a friend or family member who you want to greet with a nice good morning message, there are lots of ways in which you can do this. Here are some ideas for good morning messages you might send.
- We may be far apart, but you’re always close to my heart. This morning and every morning, I am thinking of you.
- Good morning to one of my favourite people. I’m feeling great this morning and I’m sending those happy vibes to you. Have a great day!
- Thank you for the support you showed me last night, and for staying up until the early hours to help me. I hope that you had a great sleep and that you have a brilliant day!
- There aren’t many people that I would put down my morning coffee for, but you are one of them. Have a fabulous day!
- No matter how far away I maybe, just remember that I think about you every morning and that gets my day off to the best start!
- God bless you on this beautiful sunny morning. May your day be bright!
Sending good morning messages to someone special in your life, or even a complete stranger is a great way to get them started on a positive note. There are many things you might say in your good morning messages, whether they are heartfelt or show a sense of humour. Why not try sending one of these good morning wishes to someone in your life!
Good Morning Messages Infographic
Sweet Good Morning Messages in English