Happy birthday dad! If there is one relative with whom most of us are closest, it is our dad. Fathers are the rocks in many peoples lives, giving guidance and support as well as showing love and affection. Dads take on a lot of stress for the sake of their children and are wise and caring, these people deserve to be told just how special they are on their birthdays.
But how can we truly express our gratitude and love towards these great men in our lives? How is it possible to show them that on their birthdays, we want to shower them with love and make their day as special as possible? One way of doing this is to send a special message to your dad, worded in such a way that he will know just how much you appreciate everything that he does for you.
In this article, we are going to take a look at some examples of things that we can say to our dads on their birthday. We will look at some tender and sentimental birthday wishes as well as looking at some humorous birthday greetings which will be certain to make your dad smile.
Happy Birthday, Dad!
Birthday Wishes for Dad
First of all, we are going to look at some heartfelt birthday wishes to dad which will be guaranteed to make him feel loved.
- Happy birthday to the most loving, caring dad in the world. I would not be where I am today if it was not for you.
- My daddy is the strongest, most helpful, best man in the world, and he deserves the best birthday in the world.
- Thank you to a dad who has given up his life for me, I cannot offer my life but I can offer you a wonderful birthday.
- Dad, you set me up for a wonderful life and I can never repay you, but may you have a very happy birthday.
- To the man who makes me feel safe and secure, hope you have a brilliant birthday.
- Daddy, may your life be filled with joy and happiness, and may your birthday be just the same.
- You are not only a perfect dad but my best friend, happy birthday to you!
- Everyone says that their dad is the best, but mine really is! Happy birthday.
- Dad, you are my superman! So have a super birthday.
- I am so lucky to have a father like you, have the most amazing birthday.
- Dad, I cannot offer you much on your birthday, but I can offer you my love today and every other day.
- Thank you, dad, for every sacrifice you have quietly made for me, I love you. Happy birthday.
- I do not need a magic genie to give me some wishes because my dad fulfils them all. Happy birthday to my magic maker.
- Happy birthday to the very best dad in the world.
- Daddy, may all your dreams come true because you have made all mine come true. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Dad, you have spent years working hard for us, now let us spoil you on your birthday.
- My daddy is the greatest and he deserves the greatest birthday.
- Dad, you mean so much to me and I hope that I can make this birthday mean as much to you.
- Happy birthday dad, it’s your turn to be looked after today, after all, you have done for me, put your feet up and relax.
- I am lucky to have a dad who is also my best friend and my inspiration. May your birthday be filled with everything you deserve.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Dad
There are many fun and happy times that we share with our dads, so why not send a funny birthday greeting to make your dad smile on his special day?
- Happy birthday dad, you are one year closer to going into the old peoples home!
- Some people have the best dad, you have the best daughter/son. Happy birthday old man!
- Happy birthday daddy! Be prepared to party all night, or at least until 9 pm when it’s time for warm milk and bed.
- It’s time to celebrate dad, but don’t go over the top at your age! Happy birthday!
- There is more to being a dad than people think, like saying yes when mum says no. Happy birthday to you.
- Dad, you may have your own idea of fun but on your birthday you can celebrate however you like, even if that is in front of the TV.
- Happy birthday you old dog!
- Dad, you are not getting older, you are just starting to look strange. Have a very happy birthday.
- To my dad on his birthday, I hope your birthday is all smiles, just make sure to remember to put your teeth in.
- Happy 18th birthday dad…..Oh sorry, I meant to send that to someone else. Happy birthday!
- Dad, you are old but gold! Have a very happy birthday.
- How old are you turning today, dad? You certainly look good for your age! Have an excellent birthday.
- If there was an award for every time you have excelled at being a dad, you would have as many awards as your age! Happy birthday.
- It isn’t easy being a dad, but I make it easier for you. Happy birthday.
- You might be getting old but they say you are only as old as the woman you feel, you’re stuffed then as a mom is just as elderly as you. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to the one who caught all the monsters under my bed.
- Dad, I always wanted to grow up to be just like you but now I’ve seen how old you are, I have changed my mind. Happy birthday old fellow!
Learn more with a lot of sweet birthday wishes for mom in English.
It might be difficult to express just how loved a special dad is, especially on his birthday. This list of birthday wishes for dad will serve as an inspiration for ways in which you can let him know just how happy he makes you. From funny to loving, these messages are ideal for any dad on his birthday.
Happy Birthday Dad Picture
Happy Birthday Dad Picture 1
Happy Birthday Dad Picture 2
Birthday Wishes List
- List of birthday wishes for your daughter
- List of birthday wishes for your son
- List of birthday wishes for your dad
- List of birthday wishes for your mom
- List of birthday wishes for your brother
- List of birthday wishes for your sister
- List of birthday wishes for your husband
- List of birthday wishes for your wife
- List of birthday wishes for your friends