Happy birthday daughter! There are so many different ways in which you can wish your daughter a happy birthday and in this article, we are going to look at some meaningful or funny birth wishes.
Happy Birthday, Daughter!
If you are blessed with a daughter then you will know how important it is to make sure that she feels loved and special on her birthday. There are many things which you can do in order to achieve this, and one of those things is to send a special message to your daughter to show her how much you care for her. This message could be written in a card, sent in a text message or perhaps even displayed on her social media feed. But whatever way you choose to send your birthday greetings to your daughter, the most important thing is that you choose the right thing to say.
Words don’t always come easily to many of us, and it can be difficult to find the right thing to say which really expresses how you feel. In this article, we are going to look at ways in which we can show our daughters that we wish them a very happy birthday. We are going to look firstly at some sentimental ways to send birthday cheer to your daughter and then we are going to look at some funny and humorous things we might say.
Birthday Wishes for Daughter
In this section, we are going to take a look at some loving and sentimental birthday wishes that we can send to our daughters.
- To my princess, I hope that your birthday sparkles just like you do.
- For the most beautiful daughter in the world, have a very happy birthday.
- You amazed me when you came into this world and you still amaze me today. I hope you have a perfect birthday as you deserve.
- I am so proud to have a daughter like you. Wishing you every happiness on your birthday.
- Always remember that you are loved, not just on your birthday but every day.
- I am so grateful that you are my princess, happy birthday to the best daughter in the world.
- You are the sunshine in my life and I wish you sunshine on your birthday.
- I hope your birthday shines as brightly as your smile. Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter.
- You are so precious to me and I hope you know that every day you make me proud, even more so on your birthday!
- The day you were born was the happiest day of my whole life, and now I get to celebrate that with you. Happy birthday.
- I am lucky to have a daughter who is such an inspiration. May you be inspired on your birthday.
- I never knew that I could love someone as much as I love you, and I wish you every happiness on your birthday.
- All the birthday presents in the world would never be as good as the present I got in having you. Happy birthday, daughter.
- Happy birthday to a daughter who only deserves the very best on her birthday.
- No matter how old you are, just remember that you are never too old to come for a cuddle and support from your Mommy/Daddy. Have the best birthday.
- If I ever feel sad, I just have to think of you and I feel happy once again. Wishing you a very special birthday.
- I am so happy to call you my daughter, I hope that your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
- Daughter, you are like a precious gemstone, stunning, sparkling and priceless. Here’s to a lovely birthday for you.
- No matter how many birthdays you have, you will always be my little girl.
- Whenever you are sad, I feel sad, whenever you are happy, I feel happy and so when you are celebrating your birthday, I am here celebrating with you.
- As a child, you inspired me with your laughter and energy, and now as a woman, you inspire me with your grace and kindness. What a wonderful person you have become, have a marvellous birthday.
- It has been an honour watching you grow, and now I can celebrate your 18th birthday with you and be proud of the woman you have become. Have the most wonderful day!
Funny Birthday Wishes for Daughter
In this section, we will look at some humorous wishes for daughters on their birthdays, which will be certain to bring a smile on their special day.
- Daughter, raising you has been many things….joyful, wonderful, exciting but mostly…..stressful. Happy birthday!
- It’s hard to come by a daughter who is kind, beautiful, smart and loving……so thank goodness for your sister! Here’s to a happy birthday.
- Daughter, what a wonderful woman you have grown in to, you must have inherited that from me! Have a very happy birthday.
- I hope that you realise that you’ll never be too old to come home to me. You might be embarrassed but never too old. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Daughter, you make me think of your birthday cake, so sweet and sprinkling happiness wherever you go.
- From the moment you were born, you ruled our lives. Now you are our Queen, your loyal subjects (also known as your parents) are here to wish you a very happy birthday.
- A daughter who is so beautiful is something to be proud of, especially since you look so much like me! Happy birthday beautiful girl.
- I hope that one day you are given a daughter so you know how much I love you, also so that you can go through the stress of raising a teenage girl! Happy birthday to you, daughter.
- Daughter, please know that I only discipline you because I love you. So from this birthday, I have decided that you may never date a boy. Happy birthday.
- Here is a birthday coupon for one day of no chores. Happy birthday.
- You are such an amazing daughter, so this must confirm that we are amazing parents. Have a very happy birthday.
Learn different ways to say happy birthday in English.
There are so many different things that you can say to wish a special daughter a very happy birthday. Whether you want to say something with a heartfelt meaning or you prefer something a little more laughter-inducing, this list is a great place to start with ideas for birthday wishes for your daughter.
Happy Birthday Daughter Infographic
Happy Birthday Daughter Infographic 1
Happy Birthday Daughter Infographic 2
Birthday Wishes List
- List of birthday wishes for your daughter
- List of birthday wishes for your son
- List of birthday wishes for your dad
- List of birthday wishes for your mom
- List of birthday wishes for your brother
- List of birthday wishes for your sister
- List of birthday wishes for your husband
- List of birthday wishes for your wife
- List of birthday wishes for your friends