Happy birthday Son! Watching a son grow from a little baby into a successful adult is a very beautiful experience. All the birthdays that take place throughout a son’s life should be spent showing him just how much he is cared for by his parents but it is not always easy to find the words to express how you feel.
In this article, we are going to take a look at some ways in which you might send birthday wishes to a special son. We are going to look at some loving and gentle ways in which to wish a happy birthday to your son and then move onto some humorous, joking ways to send birthday wishes.
Whether you want to wish your son a happy birthday through a text message, a phone call, a card or something more extravagant, there will be the ideal way in these lists.
Happy Birthday, Son!
Birthday Wishes for Son
Let’s begin by taking a look at some heartfelt ways in which we can wish a son a happy birthday.
- We might not be the perfect parents but we certainly have a perfect son. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- To a very precious and much-loved son on his birthday, from your loving parents.
- Son, we love you today, tomorrow and always and wish you all the love in the world on your birthday.
- To a special son on his birthday, you are a light in our lives and we are so lucky to have you.
- Son, you will always be my little boy, my sunshine and my angel, no matter how old you are. Have a lovely birthday.
- To a son who continues to bring us happy memories each and every day, here’s to happy memories on this, your birthday.
- God blessed me with a child you like, may He bless your birthday with every wish coming true.
- Son, you are a treasure sent from above and give us so much love. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- To a son who is my pride and joy, what an amazing man you have become. Have a wonderful birthday.
- To my son who is so cherished in my heart, and so loved for all my life. Here’s to a birthday full of all the love you deserve.
- No matter how old you get, you can always come back to mommy for love and protection. Happy birthday son.
- Son, may your life be full of fun and happiness, especially on your birthday.
- Happy birthday son, the day you were born was the happiest day of my life and I am honoured to be celebrating it with you. Happy birthday.
- You will always have my love, my attention and my admiration, especially on your birthday. Wishing you a very happy day.
- Watching you grow into a wonderful young man has been the highlight of my life, now let’s enjoy some cake, some presents and a lot of partying. Happy birthday son.
- Happy birthday to a son who is one in a million. We love you very much.
- Wishing the most beautiful son a happy and healthy birthday.
- On your special day, I wanted to let you know that I am so happy to have you as a son. I hope that your birthday is as special as you are.
- What a wonderful person you are son, so you deserve a wonderful birthday!
- Wishing a very happy birthday to our son, may all your dreams come true and your life be fulfilled on this special day.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Son
We are now going to have a look at some fun ways to send our birthday wishes to a son.
- Thank you, son, for allowing us to give you the best parents in the world. Have a very happy birthday.
- Son, we raised you, paid for you and supported you. Now you’re an adult, it’s about time you returned the favour. Have a great birthday.
- Happy birthday son, from a very nice mother who deserves love and respect.
- Happy birthday to a much-loved son, from, even more, loved parents.
- Son, you are kind, handsome, thoughtful and smart……just like your dad. Happy birthday!
- Wishing our son a very happy birthday that is filled with joy and happiness, well, of course, it will be, we will be there.
- Son, you may be growing older but don’t change too much because I love you just the way you are. Happy birthday.
- They say don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow, this seems to be the case with cleaning your bedroom. But we will let you off since it’s your birthday.
- Son, you are so special that your birthday should be a national holiday, I will be the first to take the day off! Happy birthday.
- Son, don’t you think you ought to get your mom a gift on your birthday? It might be your day but it is her mother’s day. Happy birthday!
- Did you know that there are some really important people on your birthday? We don’t mean you, we mean us, you wouldn’t be having a birthday if it wasn’t for us. Happy birthday son!
- We always knew that a miracle was one in a million, so when you got us as parents, you became one in a million. Have a miraculous birthday son.
- Son, I am seeing more and more of myself in you every year, but be careful it’s hard being this good looking! Wishing you many happy returns on your birthday.
- Son, you may be one year older but that means that you are one year wiser. Have a wonderful birthday.
- For my son on his birthday, lots of love, lots of presents, lots of fun and most of all lots of cake!
Learn more with some meaningful and funny birthday wishes for daughter in English.
Having the chance to share a birthday with a son is a true privilege. Finding the right words to show a special son how much he means on his birthday can be a trying task but by using these lists, you will easily be able to find the perfect birthday greeting for your son.
Happy Birthday Son Infographic
Happy Birthday Son Infographic 1
Happy Birthday Son Infographic 2
Birthday Wishes List
- List of birthday wishes for your daughter
- List of birthday wishes for your son
- List of birthday wishes for your dad
- List of birthday wishes for your mom
- List of birthday wishes for your brother
- List of birthday wishes for your sister
- List of birthday wishes for your husband
- List of birthday wishes for your wife
- List of birthday wishes for your friends