Happy New Year wishes are typically messages of goodwill and hope for the coming year. They are often shared with friends, family, and colleagues to mark the start of the new year. These wishes can be expressed through a variety of mediums, such as cards, emails, text messages, or social media posts.
Happy New Year Wishes
List of Short New Year Wishes
Here is the list of happy new year wishes you should learn.
- Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best in the coming year.
- A new year, a fresh start. Here’s to a great year ahead.
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- May the new year bring you health, happiness, and success.
- Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.
- Here’s to a new year of adventure and growth. Happy New Year!
- May the new year bring you joy, love, and all the things you’re hoping for.
- Wishing you a happy new year filled with lots of love, laughter, and good times.
- Best wishes for a wonderful new year. May all your dreams come true.
- May the new year be a year of blessings and prosperity for you and your loved ones.
- A new dawn, a new day. This year has so much in store for you.
- Best wishes to your family in the coming year.
- Have a sparkling, fabulous New Year!
- Have a very happy New Year! Wishing you good health and happiness.
- Have the best new year. You deserve it!
- Here’s to you on New Year’s Eve—sending you love!
- I feel like I say this every year, but: Happy New Year!
- I hope your new year is full of laughs… and good treats!
- I wish for you to have a blessed and wondrous year!
- I’m so thankful to have you in my life. Happy New Year, friend!
- I’m wishing you health, wealth, and blessings in this new year.
- It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new start. Happy New Year!
- Let this new year bring new aspirations, friendships, and love.
- Let your dreams take flight in the new year!
- Live only your best life this new year!
- Make today, this week, and this year your best yet!
- May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
- May the new year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.
- May this new year be full of adventure and growth.
- New adventures are just around the corner. Happy New Year!
- Out with the old, in with the new! Happy New Year to you!
- Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one!
- Wishing you and yours health and prosperity in the new year.
- Wishing you another successful trip around the sun!
- Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness in the New Year ahead.
- Wishing you lots of love and laughter today!
Funny New Year Wishes
- “May your New Year’s resolution be to stop making resolutions that you’ll never stick to.”
- “Here’s hoping that this New Year’s hangover is at least a little bit better than last year’s.”
- “Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year, but mostly just a happy one.”
- “May your New Year’s Eve be everything you want it to be and your New Year’s Day be everything you need it to be.”
- “May the New Year bring you more excuses to drink champagne and eat cake.”
- “May your New Year’s Eve be so epic that it requires a New Year’s Day to recover from it.”
- “Wishing you a New Year that’s bubbly, fun, and full of surprises (preferably not the kind that involve hangovers).”
- “Here’s to a new year of pretending that we’ll actually stick to our gym memberships and healthy eating resolutions.”
- “Wishing you a New Year that’s better than all the old ones you’ve had before (because let’s face it, they couldn’t have been that great).”
- “May the New Year bring you all the things you’ve been too lazy to pursue in the past year.”
List of Inspiring Happy New Year Wishes
- “Wishing you a new year filled with abundance, joy, and love. May all your dreams and goals come true in the coming year.”
- “May the new year bring you hope, prosperity, and abundance. Here’s to a wonderful year ahead!”
- “As the new year begins, let us all resolve to be the best versions of ourselves and make a positive impact on the world around us.”
- “May the new year be a time of growth, learning, and new opportunities. Wishing you all the best in the coming year!”
- “Here’s to a new year filled with new adventures, challenges, and memories. May your year be full of happiness and success.”
- “May the new year bring you health, wealth, and happiness. Here’s to a fantastic year ahead!”
- “As we step into the new year, let’s embrace all the possibilities and opportunities it brings. Wishing you a happy and successful new year!”
List of Famous New Year Quotes
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
- “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.” – Henry Moore
- “Don’t make plans. Make options.” – Jennifer Aniston, actor
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” – Hillary DePiano, playwright and author
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The way I look at it, every day that I’m moving forward is a day I’m not moving backward.” – Bobby Bones, radio personality
- “The best is yet to come.” – Frank Sinatra
- “Be grateful to God, every year you live.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
- “A worthy New Year’s resolution, perhaps, is to take no hatred into the New Year without requiring it to restate its purpose.” – Robert Brault
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I never worry about being driven to drink; I just worry about being driven home.” – W. C. Fields
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
- “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” – Josiah Martin
The short wishes and funny wishes are especially helpful for anyone looking for something quick and easy to send to friends and loved ones. The inspiring wishes and famous quotes are also a great way to add a touch of motivation or reflection to your New Year’s celebrations. Regardless of how you choose to celebrate the new year, these wishes and quotes can help you start the year off on a positive note.
Happy New Year Wishes | Image
List of Happy New Year Wishes
Last Updated on April 25, 2023