Household Appliances /Home Appliances. Useful home appliances list with examples and pictures. Learn these household appliances names to increase your English vocabulary words.
Household Devices and Appliances are electrical/mechanical machines which accomplish some household functions, such as cooling/heating, cooking or cleaning.
Essential list of household tools and equipment in English.
Home Appliances List
- Coffee maker
- Crock pot
- Rice cooker
- Pressure cooker
- Bachelor griller (U.K)
- Light bulb
- Clothes iron
- Electric drill
- Water cooker (U.K)/ Electric kettle/ Hot pot (U.S)
- Water purifier
- Kitchen hood
- Electric guitar
- Vacuum cleaner
- Electric fan
- Evaporative cooler
- Air conditioner
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
Household Appliances Names with Pictures and Examples
– Clarissa ran out and bought a large electric coffee maker for $ 40 before the dinner.
– Pour over dry ingredients, cover and whirl in blender for about 1 minute.
– Beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer.
– She had been the first to buy a toaster.
– She has a microwave, but uses it mainly for defrosting bread.
– Many of your favorite dishes can be altered to slow cooking in a crock pot.
– Rice may also cooked using a gas stove or rice cooker.
– The pressure cooker reduces the cooking time.
Bachelor griller (U.K)
– I has a bachelor griller.
– The soup is warming up on the stove.
– She switched on the bedside lamp.
– The light bulb needs renewing.
– The lantern hung from the roof.
– She flashed the torch as a signal.
– I scorched my dress with the clothes iron.
– Can you work an electric drill?
– I’ll put the kettle on and make us some tea.
Water cooker (U.K)/ Electric kettle/ Hot pot (U.S)
– I don’t like the design of this electric kettle.
– He wants to sell water purifiers.
– My sister is cleaning kitchen hood.
– I started to play the electric guitar in high school.
– He could hear the whirr of a vacuum cleaner.
– There is an electric fan in our room.
– Another way to keep food fresh is to use an evaporative cooler.
– The room is cooled with air conditioner.
– Bread is baked in an oven.
– We bought the dishwasher on credit.
– We stayed up late to see the film on television.
– I need a new speaker.
– The clothes dryer gets very hot.
– Throw your dirty clothes in the washing machine.
– The refrigerator keeps your food at a constant temperature.
Home Appliances Picture
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary
List of tools & equipment classified by different categories.
Household items list:
- List of kitchen utensils and kitchen tools with pictures.
- Household tools, devices and equipment in English.
- Household appliances vocabulary words list.
- Household cleaning supplies in English.
Other tools, devices, appliances and equipment:
- List of tech gadgets in English.
- Laboratory equipment with pictures.
- List of musical instruments in English.
- Photography vocabulary words list.
- List of stationery items and office supplies in English.
- List of tools with pictures.
- Gardening tools vocabulary words list.