Useful List of Household Appliances in English with Pictures.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
- 1 Household Appliances Vocabulary
- 1.1 Coffee maker
- 1.2 Blender
- 1.3 Mixer
- 1.4 Toaster
- 1.5 Microwave
- 1.6 Crock pot
- 1.7 Rice cooker
- 1.8 Pressure cooker
- 1.9 Bachelor griller (U.K)
- 1.10 Stove
- 1.11 Lamp
- 1.12 Light bulb
- 1.13 Lantern
- 1.14 Torch
- 1.15 Clothes iron
- 1.16 Electric drill
- 1.17 Kettle
- 1.18 Water cooker (U.K)/ Electric kettle/ Hot pot (U.S)
- 1.19 Water purifier
- 1.20 Kitchen hood
- 1.21 Electric guitar
- 1.22 Vacuum cleaner
- 1.23 Electric fan
- 1.24 Evaporative cooler
- 1.25 Air conditioner
- 1.26 Oven
- 1.27 Dishwasher
- 1.28 Television
- 1.29 Speaker
- 1.30 Clothes dryer
- 1.31 Washing machine
- 1.32 Refrigerator
- 2 Household Appliances Vocabulary | Picture
Household Appliances Vocabulary
– Clarissa ran out and bought a large electric coffee maker for $ 40 before the dinner.
– Pour over dry ingredients, cover and whirl in blender for about 1 minute.
– Beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer.
– She had been the first to buy a toaster.
– She has a microwave, but uses it mainly for defrosting bread.
– Many of your favorite dishes can be altered to slow cooking in a crock pot.
– Rice may also cooked using a gas stove or rice cooker.
– The pressure cooker reduces the cooking time.
Bachelor griller (U.K)
– I has a bachelor griller.
– The soup is warming up on the stove.
– She switched on the bedside lamp.
– The light bulb needs renewing.
– The lantern hung from the roof.
– She flashed the torch as a signal.
– I scorched my dress with the clothes iron.
– Can you work an electric drill?
– I’ll put the kettle on and make us some tea.
Water cooker (U.K)/ Electric kettle/ Hot pot (U.S)
– I don’t like the design of this electric kettle.
– He wants to sell water purifiers.
– My sister is cleaning kitchen hood.
– I started to play the electric guitar in high school.
– He could hear the whirr of a vacuum cleaner.
– There is an electric fan in our room.
– Another way to keep food fresh is to use an evaporative cooler.
– The room is cooled with air conditioner.
– Bread is baked in an oven.
– We bought the dishwasher on credit.
– We stayed up late to see the film on television.
– I need a new speaker.
– The clothes dryer gets very hot.
– Throw your dirty clothes in the washing machine.
– The refrigerator keeps your food at a constant temperature.