Household tools, home devices and equipment! Useful names of house equipment and tools with pictures and examples to enhance your vocabulary words in English.
Household devices and equipment are machines or tools which accomplish some household functions.
Useful list of household appliances in English.
Household Tools, Devices and Equipment
List of Household Devices and Equipment
- Aroma lamp
- Beverage opener
- Appliance plug
- Hair iron (U.K)/ Curling iron (U.S.)
- Hair dryer
- Electric kettle/ Hot pot
- Small oven
- Microwave oven
- Evaporative cooler
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
- Water cooler
- Sewing machine
- Clothes iron
- Bachelor griller/ grill
- Washing machine
- Wall lantern
- Hanging pendant
- Anglepoise lamp
Household Tools & Equipment Names with Pictures and Examples
– There is an aroma lamp over the table.
– I bought a beverage opener yesterday.
– Pull the appliance plug and let the water drain away.
– She’s a dab hand with a paintbrush.
– Apply the wallpaper paste with a roller.
Hair iron (U.K)/ Curling iron (U.S.)
– I need to borrow your curling iron.
– She bought an electric hair dryer.
– She had been the first to buy a toaster.
Electric kettle/ Hot pot
– I’ll put the electric kettle on and make us some tea.
– I saw the Olympic Games on television.
– My mother has a gas stove for cooking.
– Put the meat into the small oven to roast.
– They heat up the food in a microwave oven.
– Another way to keep food fresh is to use and an evaporative cooler.
– Can we turn the air conditioner on?
– My vacuum cleaner has very good suction.
– Everybody likes to talk about the weather around the water cooler.
– I forbid anyone to touch that clock.
– She sewed the dresses on the sewing machine.
– It’s so hot please turn the fan on.
– Mary is messing with the broken juicer and trying to fix it.
– I scorched my dress with the clothes iron.
– They’re easy to grind in a blender or coffee grinder.
– They bait the mousetrap with stale cheese.
Bachelor griller/ grill
– Cook under a hot grill until brown and crispy.
– My mother taught me how to operate the washing machine.
– We have a refrigerator in the kitchen.
– I can’t reach the top shelf unless I use a stepladder.
– The treadmill has a heart rate monitor.
– How did Edison make the light bulb?
– Let’s turn on the wall lantern, it’s dark outside.
– The room is decorated by beautiful hanging pendant.
– I need the artificial light of a large red anglepoise lamp on the writing table.
– Candleholder is a device for holding one or more lit candles.
– A telephone belongs in every home.
– How do you operate the remote control unit?
– She cooled herself with a fan.
Household Devices and Equipment | Pictures
Household Tools, Devices and Equipment Image 1
Household Tools, Devices and Equipment Image 2
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary
List of tools & equipment classified by different categories.
Household items list:
- List of kitchen utensils and kitchen tools with pictures.
- Household tools, devices and equipment in English.
- Household appliances vocabulary words list.
- Household cleaning supplies in English.
Other tools, devices, appliances and equipment:
- List of tech gadgets in English.
- Laboratory equipment with pictures.
- List of musical instruments in English.
- Photography vocabulary words list.
- List of stationery items and office supplies in English.
- List of tools with pictures.
- Gardening tools vocabulary words list.