Learn Human Body Parts Vocabulary in English with Pictures and Examples.
The human body is the entire structure of a human being. It is made up of many different parts.
Let’s Explore the Human Body Parts located outside the body!
Human Body Parts Vocabulary
Parts of the Human Body Vocabulary
– He kissed the top of her head.
– She had a beautiful face.
– Her hair was short and dark.
– She tucked her hair behind her ears.
– Jean wore a string of pearls around her neck.
– He has a round face with a high forehead.
– You need to barber that beard of yours.
– Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
– She gave him a punch on the nose.
– She opened her mouth to say something.
– I rested my chin on my drawn-up knees.
– He removed his hand from her shoulder.
– He rested one elbow on the wall as he spoke.
– Tim’s mother put her arms around him.
– Her heart was pounding in her chest.
– She was carrying her handbag under her armpit when I saw her.
– His legs are powerful, his shoulders and forearms are huge.
– He fell downstairs and broke his wrist.
– I lay on my back and looked up at the stars.
– She wore a checked shirt tied in a knot above the navel.
– I kept treading on his toes when we were dancing.
– She sprained her ankle playing squash.
– The bag was resting on my insteps.
– You should cut your toenail.
– These trousers are a bit tight around my waist.
– He was suffering from pains in his abdomen.
– These are injected into the muscle, usually in the arm, thigh or buttock.
– The new coats blouse gracefully above the hip line.
– He scratched the insect bite on his leg.
– She was wearing a white dress slit to the thigh.
– Lucy had a bandage round her knee.
– My foot hurts.
– You cannot clap with one hand.
– She held the coin carefully between finger and thumb.