Learn English Vocabulary for Human Life Cycle with pictures.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Human Life Cycle Vocabulary
– Her son Sean was born in 1983.
– Most children start school when they’re five plus.
– This time I tried to make friends with her.
– What are u going to do after u graduate?
Get a job
– They had to get a job to supplement the family income.
Fall in love
– I fall in love with you at first sight.
– I don’t want to get married yet.
Have a baby
– They’re going to have a baby in the spring.
– She got a divorce from him last year.
– They planned to emigrate.
– He is planning to retire from politics next year.
Make a will
– My lawyer has been urging me to make a will.
– It is as natural to die as to be born.