List of Diseases! Learn illness and disease names with pictures and examples to improve and enhance your vocabulary in English. If you have found yourself ill whilst in an English speaking country or you wish to speak to someone about a disease which you have, then it will be hugely beneficial for you to know the English names for diseases.
This is also really useful information for anyone who is studying medicine and the human body as well as being very handy for reading texts on the subject or watching English TV shows.
You are now going to learn the correct English names for a whole host of diseases.
List of Diseases
- Runny nose
- Broken bone
Common Disease Names with Pictures and Examples
Learn common disease list in English with useful pictures and example sentences. Illness is generally used as a synonym for disease.
Learn more with a list of useful treatments for common diseases in English.
– I’ve got a runny nose today.
– The broken bone should begin to knit in a few days.
– I’ve got many little bruises on my hand.
– A good sun cream will help prevent sunburn.
– Cold chills moved around her body.
– Janielle had a backache, but she worked her body hard.
– Many women experience feelings of nausea during pregnancy.
– He complained of headaches and dizziness.
– She had a bout of flu over Christmas.
– He had a stomachache. He went to the hospital.
– Aspirin should help reduce the fever.
– This was afflicted twice by snakebite.
– You want to see a doctor about that cough.
Common Diseases List | Disease Names Image
Health Vocabulary in English
Learn health vocabulary in English
- List of medical supplies & equipment in English with pictures
- Medicine names in English
- Types of doctors with names and pictures
- At the doctor’s vocabulary: list of illnesses and treatments
- Names of illnesses & diseases in English
Learn common diseases and different types of doctors with American English pronunciation.