Illnesses and Diseases vocabulary in English.
Disease is a particular abnormal condition that affects part or all of an organism not caused by external force and that consists of a disorder of a structure or function, usually serving as an evolutionary disadvantage.
Illness is generally used as a synonym for disease.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Common Health Problems | Video
List of Common Health Problems
– I’ve got a runny nose today.
– The broken bone should begin to knit in a few days.
– I’ve got many little bruises on my hand.
– A good sun cream will help prevent sunburn.
– Cold chills moved around her body.
– Janielle had a backache, but she worked her body hard.
– Many women experience feelings of nausea during pregnancy.
– He complained of headaches and dizziness.
– She had a bout of flu over Christmas.
– He had a stomachache. He went to the hospital.
– Aspirin should help reduce the fever.
– This was afflicted twice by snakebite.
– You want to see a doctor about that cough.