List of Diseases! Learn illness and disease names with pictures and examples to improve and enhance your vocabulary in English.
Illness is generally used as a synonym for disease. Learn more with list of useful treatments for common diseases in English.
List of Diseases
- Runny nose
- Broken bone
Common Disease Names with Pictures and Examples
Learn common disease list in English with useful pictures and example sentences.
– I’ve got a runny nose today.
– The broken bone should begin to knit in a few days.
– I’ve got many little bruises on my hand.
– A good sun cream will help prevent sunburn.
– Cold chills moved around her body.
– Janielle had a backache, but she worked her body hard.
– Many women experience feelings of nausea during pregnancy.
– He complained of headaches and dizziness.
– She had a bout of flu over Christmas.
– He had a stomachache. He went to the hospital.
– Aspirin should help reduce the fever.
– This was afflicted twice by snakebite.
– You want to see a doctor about that cough.
Common Diseases List | Disease Names Image
Health Vocabulary in English
Learn health vocabulary in English
- List of medical supplies & equipment in English with pictures
- Medicine names in English
- Types of doctors with names and pictures
- At the doctor’s vocabulary: list of illnesses and treatments
- Names of illnesses & diseases in English
Learn common diseases and different types of doctors with American English pronunciation.