Learn In the Garden Vocabulary in English through Pictures and Examples.
Garden is the area of land next to a house, where there are flowers, grass, and other plants, and often a place for people to sit.
A garden is a planned space, usually outdoors, set aside for the display, cultivation and enjoyment of plants and other forms of nature. The garden can incorporate both natural and man-made materials.
In the Garden Vocabulary in English
List of Objects in the Garden illustrated with pictures.
Objects in the Garden Vocabulary
– He hid the bicycle in the hedge.
– He tried to climb the tree, but he could not.
– You cannot sell the cow and sup the milk.
– We fenced in the garden to keep the sheep out.
– My friend threw the ball back over the fence.
– The plant needs some water because it’s starting to droop.
Wheelie bin (U.K)/ Recycling bin (U.S.)
– I dumped the newspapers in the recycling bin.
– I think I need a pot.
– He filled the bucket with water.
– You’ll find the lizards behind the watering can.
– I ran for the garden hose and filled the watering can.
– I can’t wade in these boots.
– She is sweeping with a broom.
– Get some more fertilizer for the garden.
– The soil here is very poor.
– She bought herself a hoe and a sickle.
– I threw away the gloves.
– He was working with a pick and shovel.
– She trundled the wheelbarrow down the garden.
– They planned to visit a vegetable garden.
– I use the directions on the seed packet.
– There are animals in there, cow, pig, …
– The grass is greener on the other side.
– We need a lawn mower to cut the grass.
– The flower garden was tastefully laid out.
– There is a small pond in his yard.
– Just turn on the faucet and fill it up.
Objects in the Garden | Picture
Around the House Vocabulary in English
- Parts of the House
- Types of Houses
- In the Garden
- Living Room
- Bedroom Vocabulary
- Kitchen Vocabulary
- Bathroom Vocabulary