Synonyms for INTERESTING!!! Learn Interesting Synonyms in English with example sentences and picture to increase your English vocabulary.
Interesting Definition and Examples
Meaning of Interesting: Something or someone that attracts the attention of another and stirs curiosity.
- “That intricate design we saw at the boutique looked really interesting. I wonder how it was made.”
- “That was one of the most interesting movies I have seen in a while. I still can’t get over that plot twist!”
- “He passed on any interesting snippets of information he could glean from his colleagues.”
List of Synonyms for Interesting
Frequently used synonyms for “interesting”.
Big list of different words to use instead of “interesting”.
- Deeply engaging
- Worthy of note
Interesting Synonyms with Examples
For example: That’s a fascinating question.
For example: She was tall and very striking.
For example: I found the story rather intriguing.
For example: She writes very amusing letters.
For example: I found the talk very entertaining.
For example: His books are always so gripping.
For example: His life makes a compelling story.
For example: Dury is convivial and engaging.
For example: “Two Sisters” is an absorbing read.
For example: It was a diverting programme.
For example: Nothing very newsworthy happened last week.
For example: He told us an engrossing story.
For example: His thrillers make enthralling reading.
For example: It was a riveting story.
For example: He found her captivating.
More interesting examples with the word “interesting”
- “It’s an interesting job. The only snag is that it’s not very well paid.”
- “Our guide gave us some interesting titbits about the history of the castle.”
- “I had a lot of interesting experiences during my year in Africa.”
- “Comparison with other oil-producing countries is extremely interesting.”
- “He has a lot of talent , and his work is fresh and interesting.”
- “It was interesting to be in a different environment.”
- “The apocryphal story of Columbus and the egg is very interesting.”
- ” What he said threw/cast an interesting sidelight on what had happened.”
- “Your book looks more interesting than mine: do you want to swap?”
Synonyms for Interesting| Image
INTERESTING Synonyms:15 Synonyms for Interesting in English