List of Jobs! List of different types of jobs and occupations with pictures and examples. Learn these list of occupations and jobs to improve and increase vocabulary in English.
A job, or occupation, is a person’s role in society. More specifically, a job is an activity, often regular and performed in exchange for payment. Many people have multiple jobs.
List of Jobs
Types of Jobs and Occupations
- Train conductor
- American football player
- Construction worker
- Police officer
- Catholic nun
- Lunchroom supervisor
- Forest ranger
- Flight attendant
List of Jobs Image 1
List of Jobs Image 2
List of Jobs and Occupations with Pictures and Examples
List of different types of jobs in English with examples sentences illustrated with images.
– The waiter brought up the next dish.
– A paramedic bandaged his foot.
– You should visit your dentist at least twice a year.
– He is a train conductor.
– The nurse should try to develop empathy between herself and the patient.
– We need an electrician to mend the iron.
– The doctor forbids him to smoke.
– The rich businessman gave his whole fortune to the hospital.
American football player
– I was a fairly good American football player in my youth.
– The teacher told the student to pay attention to his spelling.
– The surgeon is performing an eye operation.
– I showed the doorman my card and he gave a friendly nod.
– My secretary will phone you to arrange a meeting.
– He wants to be a soldier when he grows up.
– The repairman installed an iron latch on the door.
– Einstein was a great scientist.
– She was a TV reporter and worked long hours.
– My father is a temporary construction worker. He moves around all the time.
– Tom reported his discoveries to the professor.
– I was a police officer in the city of New York.
– The postman has brought a parcel for you.
– I think she will be successful as a photographer.
– The pilot inquired about the weather condition.
– Later into her life she would become a Catholic nun.
– The young painter has exhibited in several galleries.
– The mechanic was busy repairing the machine.
– The magician conjured a rabbit out of his hat.
– There is always a lifeguard to ensure that no one comes to any harm.
– He is a lunchroom supervisor at a school.
– She dressed up as a clown with a white face and red nose.
– You need a housekeeper to nurse your property.
– The gardener mows the grass regularly.
– I took a very strict examination to become a geisha.
– The footballer took a strike at the goal.
– The group was noticed by a forest ranger, who notified border guards.
– Her father was a builder in Birmingham.
– The foreman is always swearing at the workers.
– The farmer grows potatoes in this field.
– The flight attendant welcomed us aboard.
– The fireman sent jets of water into the burning house.
– The young engineer rejoiced in his success.
– The carpenter was hammering in his workshop.
– He is the architect who planned the new shopping centre.
– The boxer has fought many opponents.
– A cameraman and the art director were injured in the incident.
– Sherlock Holmes is a famous detective in stories.
– My job as a journalist is to expose the truth.
– I don’t want to be a housewife after marriage.
She wants to become a diver.
– He was the first pope to visit the White House.
– She asked the priest to pray with her.
– He is still a salesman and can relate to the situation.
– The librarian entered a new book in the catalogue.
– Edward played at being a pirate.
– She’s a singer with a band.
List of Jobs and Occupations | Types of Jobs Pictures
List of Occupations | Types of Jobs and Occupations Image 1
List of Occupations | Types of Jobs and Occupations Image 2
Jobs and Occupations Video
Learn list of occupations and list of jobs with American English pronunciation.
Learn more with big list of professions in English.
(List of Jobs and Occupations | Types of Jobs with Pictures)