List of Professions! Learn useful job names with pictures and example sentences. Learn these names of jobs and professions to enhance your jobs vocabulary words in English.
List of Professions
- Office worker
- Computer programmer
- Street vendor
- Factory worker
- Real estate agent
- Gas station attendant
- Delivery man
- Tour guide
- Ballet dancer
- Customs officer
- Taxi driver
- Actor/ Actress
- Tailor/ Seamstress
- Writer/ author
- Bus driver
Jobs Vocabulary with Pictures and Examples
List of professions and job names with example sentences illustrated with images.
– I’m an office worker.
– Mike found a challenging job as a computer programmer.
– She is a veterinarian, she is very kind to animals.
– Starting as a street vendor, he is now general manager of a trading corporation in Beijing.
– He did a lot to improve conditions for factory worker.
– He was a miner all his working life.
– The teacher told the children to stop chattering in class.
Real estate agent
– The real estate agent showed them house after house, but they couldn’t find one they liked.
– The bellboy will lead you to your room.
Gas station attendant
– The gas station attendant warns them to service the car soon.
– The students assailed the speaker with questions.
– I did not want to appear like a delivery man.
– The butcher prepared a rack of pork.
– The pharmacist will make up your prescription.
– He is a receptionist in a hotel.
– The politician gave an equivocal answer.
– Tomorrow the tour guide will take us to tour Imperial Palace.
– Being an entrepreneur is a way of fulfilling your creative potential.
– I wanted to be a ballet dancer when I was a child.
– The rocket boosts the astronaut into space.
– A good judge does not make arbitrary decisions.
– The customs officer inspected my passport suspiciously.
– The lawyer culled important facts from the mass of evidence.
– I work at a book store as a cashier once a week.
– The taxi driver picked up a fare outside the opera house.
– We had to call a plumber to unblock the drains.
– He had been a talented musician in his youth.
– The chef used an electric grinder in the kitchen.
– The baker bakes his bread in the bakery.
– She wanted a famous artist to paint her picture.
– He won the best actor award.
– The bartender handed me a mug of lukewarm beer.
– I’m going to change my hairdresser.
– The bishop blessed the new church.
– The optician said I needed new glasses.
– The florist bunched the flowers up.
– The tailor has cut my coat very well.
– The writer arranges a happy ending.
– The caretaker opens up the school every morning at seven.
– I asked the bus driver to put me off at the station.
– He is going to be an accountant.
Jobs Vocabulary | List of Professions Picture
Jobs Vocabulary Video
Learn list of professions and jobs vocabulary words with American English pronunciation.
Learn more with useful list of jobs and occupations in English.
13 thoughts on “Jobs Vocabulary & Job Names with Pictures | List of Professions”
not that useful…but i will take it
imm trying to find a good job but friend too impersist