List of Professions! Learn useful job names with pictures and example sentences. Learn these names of jobs and professions to enhance your jobs vocabulary words in English.
List of Professions
- Office worker
- Computer programmer
- Street vendor
- Factory worker
- Real estate agent
- Gas station attendant
- Delivery man
- Tour guide
- Ballet dancer
- Customs officer
- Taxi driver
- Actor/ Actress
- Tailor/ Seamstress
- Writer/ author
- Bus driver
Jobs Vocabulary with Pictures and Examples
List of professions and job names with example sentences illustrated with images.
– I’m an office worker.
– Mike found a challenging job as a computer programmer.
– She is a veterinarian, she is very kind to animals.
– Starting as a street vendor, he is now general manager of a trading corporation in Beijing.
– He did a lot to improve conditions for factory worker.
– He was a miner all his working life.
– The teacher told the children to stop chattering in class.
Real estate agent
– The real estate agent showed them house after house, but they couldn’t find one they liked.
– The bellboy will lead you to your room.
Gas station attendant
– The gas station attendant warns them to service the car soon.
– The students assailed the speaker with questions.
– I did not want to appear like a delivery man.
– The butcher prepared a rack of pork.
– The pharmacist will make up your prescription.
– He is a receptionist in a hotel.
– The politician gave an equivocal answer.
– Tomorrow the tour guide will take us to tour Imperial Palace.
– Being an entrepreneur is a way of fulfilling your creative potential.
– I wanted to be a ballet dancer when I was a child.
– The rocket boosts the astronaut into space.
– A good judge does not make arbitrary decisions.
– The customs officer inspected my passport suspiciously.
– The lawyer culled important facts from the mass of evidence.
– I work at a book store as a cashier once a week.
– The taxi driver picked up a fare outside the opera house.
– We had to call a plumber to unblock the drains.
– He had been a talented musician in his youth.
– The chef used an electric grinder in the kitchen.
– The baker bakes his bread in the bakery.
– She wanted a famous artist to paint her picture.
– He won the best actor award.
– The bartender handed me a mug of lukewarm beer.
– I’m going to change my hairdresser.
– The bishop blessed the new church.
– The optician said I needed new glasses.
– The florist bunched the flowers up.
– The tailor has cut my coat very well.
– The writer arranges a happy ending.
– The caretaker opens up the school every morning at seven.
– I asked the bus driver to put me off at the station.
– He is going to be an accountant.
Jobs Vocabulary | List of Professions Picture
Jobs Vocabulary Video
Learn list of professions and jobs vocabulary words with American English pronunciation.
Learn more with useful list of jobs and occupations in English.