KISS Synonyms! learn different words to use instead of saying KISS in English (synonyms for kiss) with example sentences and ESL picture.
KISS Synonyms in English
Snog (Bristish, slang)
- Meaning: To kiss each other, especially for a long time
- Example: They were snogging on the sofa.
- Meaning: To kiss and hold somebody closely, especially when you are dancing slowly
- Example: They greeted and smooched each other.
- Meaning: To kiss and touch each other in a sexual way
- Example: He was seen canoodling with his new girlfriend.
Make out (phrasal verb, informal)
- Meaning: To kiss and touch somebody in a sexual way
- Example: This student makes out with everyone in his dorm.
- Meaning: To kiss somebody lightly and quickly
- Example: He pecked her on the cheek as he went out.
- Meaning: To say hello or goodbye to somebody by kissing them near the side of their face but not actually touching them
- Example: Kissing isn’t allowed in class so the couple air kissed each other.
- Meaning: To kiss someone in a friendly rather than a sexual way
- Example: He bussed her mother on the forehead when he entered the room.