What does KSI mean? Unless you are familiar with all of the popular YouTube stars, then you will not be familiar with this acronym. Here you will find the meaning of this acronym and the story of its origin, You will see some alternative meanings if there are any available and you will find some example conversations featuring this acronym and its proper usage. Lastly, you will discover some synonyms for this acronym if any other words can be used in substitution and still convey the same meaning.
What Does “KSI” Mean?
This acronym represents the three words “Knowledge, Strength, Integrity” and it is the name of a famous YouTuber from London. His actual name is Olajide William Olatunji. He is best known for his controversial channel and his boxing matches with the popular, and controversial, American YouTube star Logan Paul.
Origin of “KSI “
This YouTube personality started his channel in 2009. Originally he streamed videos of himself playing the FIFA soccer game. His channel eventually became a V-log channel. He has also branched into music.
There are currently no other meanings known for this acronym.
A text message exchange between two friends.
- Friend 1: Do you watch KSI at all?
- Friend 2: I used to watch him, but then I got tired of him instigating stuff like a child just to make money.
- Friend 1: Fair enough!
An online conversation between two Twitter users.
- User 1: KSI is one of the best YouTubers on the internet.
- User 2: I beg to differ. He is childish and likes to create fake drama.
- User 1: That might be true, but he beat Logan Paul so that’s something.
- User 2: Yeah, when that result is unanimous maybe then I will believe it.
Synonyms of KSI
This is the official name of a popular YouTuber. Therefore, there are no synonyms that exist for this acronym.
KSI Meaning Infographic