Laboratory equipment refers to the various tools and equipment used by scientists working in a laboratory. Laboratory equipment is generally used to either perform an experiment or to take measurements and gather data.
Laboratory Equipment Vocabulary
Laboratory Equipment List
– These pipettes are capable of being very precise and accurate.
Test tube rack
– There is a test tube rack on the table.
– The solution in the test tube is boiling away.
– The test is conducted in an erlenmeyer flask.
– I have a beaker full of water, salt, and iron.
– I need to light bunsen burner.
– An alcohol burner is a piece of laboratory equipment used to produce an open flame.
– She held up a syringe filled with a clear solution.
– You will need a graduated cylinder for measuring liquids.
– He emptied the dropper into my jar.
– She used tongs to put some more coal on the fire.
– People would concentrate for hours on the pitch of a tuning fork.
– He invented a new type of stethoscope.
– I don’t have a thermometer.
– Friability tester is a laboratory technique used by the pharmaceutical industry to test the durability of tablets during transit.
– The strap is usually of iron, and the pulley of hard wood.
– I used tape to tie up the box.
– The barometer is falling.
– The car has an overhead console with a compass and outside temperature indicator.
– I clicked my stopwatch at the start line it began to rain.
– The speedometer is faulty.
– Use your protractor to construct an equilateral triangle.
– This first model had a wipe spark ignition and dry-cell battery.
– Iron is attracted to a magnet.
– My brother used a level.
– His teacher has a balance scale.
– I peer through the magnifier at the still struggling insect.
– The chart shows our performance over the past year.
– You can see it with a microscope.
– He’s already got a credit in earth science.
– I need a dissecting set.
– She set up her telescope on the balcony.