Extreme sports are recreational activities perceived as involving a high degree of risk. These activities often involve speed, height, a high level of physical exertion, and highly specialized gear.
Extreme Sports Vocabulary
List of Extreme Sports
Aggressive inline skating
– The game is entirely about aggressive inline skating.
– I know from experience because of the base jumping, she’s had accidents before.
– I was going to go bungee jumping, but I chickened out.
– He was wearing shoes that were totally unsuitable for free climbing.
– She is mainly active in lead climbing and bouldering competitions.
– I injured my elbow while sandboarding.
– Today’s senior championship contenders all started in the junior motocross events.
– I like to go mountain biking on the weekends.
– Are you game to go rock climbing with us?
– I joined the mountaineering club when I went to university.
– They also are a good place for paragliding and hang gliding.
– Do you want to try skydiving?
– Keith Warner goes paragliding in his free time.
– I hate sand kiting.
– We tend to go skiing during the off-season because it’s cheaper.
– My hobbies were skiing and scuba diving.
– The lake also includes a marina to support boating and water skiing.
– Zack is only interested in skateboarding.