Extreme Sports! Useful list of different types of extreme sports with pictures and examples. If you like to live on the edge and take part in or observe other people taking part in extreme sports then this might be something that you want to talk about when conversing with English speakers. For this reason, it is important that you are able to refer to these extreme sports with their English names.
Knowing this vocabulary will also benefit you when it comes to reading as there are often many articles online about extreme sports and these are popular to read.
In this section, you will be presented with all the relevant vocabulary which relates to extreme sports.
Extreme sports are recreational activities perceived as involving a high degree of risk. These activities often involve speed, height, a high level of physical exertion, and highly specialized gear.
Learn more with big list of sports in English.
Adventure Sports List
- Aggressive inline skating
- Base jumping
- Bungee jumping
- Free climbing
- Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
- Hang gliding
- Sand kiting
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Extreme Sports List with Pictures and Examples
Learn these adventure sports names to enhance your vocabulary words about different types of sports in English.
Aggressive inline skating
– The game is entirely about aggressive inline skating.
– I know from experience because of the base jumping, she’s had accidents before.
– I was going to go bungee jumping, but I chickened out.
– He was wearing shoes that were totally unsuitable for free climbing.
– She is mainly active in lead climbing and bouldering competitions.
– I injured my elbow while sandboarding.
– Today’s senior championship contenders all started in the junior motocross events.
– I like to go mountain biking on the weekends.
– Are you game to go rock climbing with us?
– I joined the mountaineering club when I went to university.
– They also are a good place for paragliding and hang gliding.
– Do you want to try skydiving?
– Keith Warner goes paragliding in his free time.
– I hate sand kiting.
– We tend to go skiing during the off-season because it’s cheaper.
– My hobbies were skiing and scuba diving.
– The lake also includes a marina to support boating and water skiing.
– Zack is only interested in skateboarding.
List of Adventure Sports | Extreme Sports Pictures
Learn different types of sports in English with pictures.
- List of sports and games in English.
- Extreme sports vocabulary words with pictures.
- Sport action verbs in English with pictures.