Living Room Furniture! Learn names of living room items/ objects with pictures and examples to improve and enhance your vocabulary in English.
Living room is a room in a residential house or apartment for relaxing and socializing. Living room may contain furnishings such as a sofa, chairs,occasional tables, coffee tables, bookshelves, electric lamps, rugs, or other furniture.
Living Room Furniture
List of Living Room Objects
- Wing chair
- TV stand
- End table
- Tea set
- Floor lamp
- Grandfather clock
Living Room Furniture with Examples and Pictures
– He was sitting in a wing chair.
– The TV was put on the TV stand.
– I sat down on the sofa next to Barbara.
– He lay on the sofa with a cushion under his head.
– The telephone rang and Pat answered it.
– Last night they stayed at home and watched television.
– She has already bought a new speaker.
– There is a phone on the end table.
– What is the price of this tea set?
– He is reading beside the fireplace.
– Have you seen the remote control for the TV anywhere?
– It’s so hot please turn the fan on.
– I bought a floor lamp in the store.
– The floor is covered with a red carpet.
– He set a vase of flowers on the table.
– The buyers don’t want to buy blinds.
– The curtains had faded in the sun.
– I like this picture.
– I’ll replace the vase as soon as possible.
– He sat listening to the tick of the grandfather clock.
Living Room Objects | Living Room Furniture Picture
Living Room Furniture Video
Learn different types of furniture in English with examples and pictures.
- List of baby furniture and accessories in English
- Types of chairs with pictures
- Types of tables vocabulary
- Living room furniture in English
- Bedroom furniture vocabulary