What does “llc” mean? The popularity of the internet and social media ushered in the age of using internet abbreviations and acronyms in all forms of electronic communication to make online conversations move along quicker and reduce the amount of typing. One of the internet acronyms that you may see often is “llc.” Here you will find the meaning of this term and the information about its origin. You will also find other meanings for the term if they exist and some examples of how to use the term properly in conversation. Finally, you will see some suggestions for other ways you can say this term and still convey the same meaning.
What Does “llc” Mean?
The internet acronym “llc” means laughing like crazy or laugh like crazy. In other words, laughing uncontrollably like a crazy person.
Origin of “llc”
There is no known specific information as to the exact origin of this acronym. One can assume that, like most other chat acronyms, this one began being used in online gaming and other forms of electronic communication. As more and more people used it, over time it became mainstream and acceptable to use this acronym as a form of expression to mean the phrase “laughing like crazy.”
“LLC” when used with capital letters stands for Limited Liability Company in the world of business. Urban Dictionary also has a few other listings for what “llc” could mean. Some of these include “low list celebrity,” “long loud clapper.” “lesbian lawyers club,” and “laugh like Christ.” “LLC” in the world of business can also stand for many different organizations in many different fields of business.
A text exchange between two friends after school.
- Friend 1: Did you see what Frank did today?
- Friend 2: No, I must have missed it. Although, I imagine something funny since he is the class clown and all.
- Friend 1: Yes! He into the classroom on his skateboard and it went out from under him and he fell right on his butt. It was hilarious! The entire class was llc! You should have been there!
An online conversation between two friends on Tiktok.
- Friend 1: Did you see the new cat video I posted?
- Friend 2: Yes! It was so cute!
- Friend 1: No! Not the cute one, the funny one. The one where the cat ran into the wall and then fell behind the bed.
- Friend 2: Oh yeah! I did see it! It made me llc!
“llc” synonyms list
- I burst into laughter.
- It had me dying of laughter.
- ROFL (Rolling on the floor laughing).
- It made me laugh.
- It was side-splitting.
- It’s funny how.
- It’s hilarious.
- It was amusing.
- It was comical.
- I burst out laughing.
- LMAO (Laughing my ass off).
- LMFAO (A more obscene form of LMAO).
- LMBO (laughing my butt off).
- I couldn’t stop laughing.
- LML (laughing mad aloud).
- It cracks me up.
- It was humorous.
- It was priceless.