If you have encountered the acronym “LSS” being used online or in other forums and were wondering what it means, then you have come to the right place. Here you will not only find the meaning of this acronym, but you will find information about its origin and some other less popular phrases that this acronym can represent. You will also see some example conversations to help you better understand the meaning of this acronym and the phrase it most popularly represents. Finally, you will see some synonyms for the phrase that is popularly represented by this acronym.
What does LSS Mean?
This acronym represents the phrase “last song syndrome.” It is used to describe the situation when you can’t get a song that you listened to out of your head and you keep singing it over and over.
Origin of LSS
There is no specific origin information regarding this acronym or the phrase that it represents.
This acronym can also represent the phrase “lead singer syndrome.” This is defined as the ego that leads singers sometimes develop thinking that they are better than the rest of their group.
A text message exchange between two friends.
- Friend 1: Ugh! I am suffering from LSS today!
- Friend 2: Is it a good song at least?
- Friend 1: I guess that depends on who you ask! I can’t stop singing Happy by Pharrell Williams.
- Friend 2: I feel bad for you! LOL!
An online conversation between two Facebook users.
- User 1: When it is 1 am and you are trying to go to bed but you are suffering from LSS and you can’t stop singing The Catchy Song from the movie Legos 2: The Second Piece.
- User 2: LOL! I love that song! It is very accurately named too!
Other ways to say “LSS”
There are several synonyms that you can use to represent the phrase that this acronym stands for. Some of the other words or phrases you could use include:
- catchy song syndrome
- replay syndrome