Learn useful names of medical supplies and equipment in English.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
- 1 List of Medical Supplies and Equipment
- 1.1 Blood bag
- 1.2 Braces
- 1.3 Rubber gloves
- 1.4 Ambulance
- 1.5 First aid kit
- 1.6 Microscope
- 1.7 Crutch
- 1.8 Walker
- 1.9 Wheelchair
- 1.10 Cane
- 1.11 Scissors
- 1.12 Scalpel
- 1.13 Syringe
- 1.14 Stethoscope
- 1.15 Pipette
- 1.16 Tooth brush
- 1.17 Thermometer
- 1.18 Dental pick
- 1.19 Saline bag
- 1.20 Glasses
- 1.21 Sunglasses
- 1.22 Dumbbells
- 1.23 Stretcher
- 1.24 Surgical mask
- 1.25 Face mask
- 1.26 Tape
- 1.27 Bandage
- 2 Medical Supplies and Equipment Vocabulary | Image
- 3 Medical Supplies and Equipment Vocabulary | Kids Vocabulary
List of Medical Supplies and Equipment
– Blood banks ran out of blood bags.
– You don’t need braces.
– He washed his hands, which felt as if they were dressed in big fat rubber gloves.
– The injured were rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
First aid kit
– Wound can be bandaged by using first aid kit.
– The microscope magnified the object two hundred times.
– A man on crutches was thrown to the ground.
– He now needs a walker to get around.
– The wheelchair is designed so that it is easy to manipulate.
– He was not able to walk without a cane.
– Can I just borrow the scissors for a second?
– A scalpel is a surgical instrument.
– The doctor drew a dose of morphia into the syringe.
– The doctor raised his stethoscope up to listen.
– These pipettes are capable of being very precise and accurate.
– She has already bought a new tooth brush.
– She put the thermometer in his mouth.
– She cleaned her teeth with a small brush and dental pick.
– The nurse diluted the drug with saline water in saline bag.
– I see so much better with my new glasses!
– We wore sunglasses to reduce the glare from the road.
– He works out with dumbbells in the prison gym.
– An ambulance officer brought a stretcher for the injured woman.
– Maybe you need a rubber, or a surgical mask, or a roll of plastic wrap.
– Wear a face mask when removing this type of system.
– I need the tape.
– The injured arm was bound by bandage.