Learn useful names of medical supplies and equipment in English.
Medical Supplies and Equipment Vocabulary
List of Medical Supplies and Equipment
– Blood banks ran out of blood bags.
– You don’t need braces.
– He washed his hands, which felt as if they were dressed in big fat rubber gloves.
– The injured were rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
First aid kit
– Wound can be bandaged by using first aid kit.
– The microscope magnified the object two hundred times.
– A man on crutches was thrown to the ground.
– He now needs a walker to get around.
– The wheelchair is designed so that it is easy to manipulate.
– He was not able to walk without a cane.
– Can I just borrow the scissors for a second?
– A scalpel is a surgical instrument.
– The doctor drew a dose of morphia into the syringe.
– The doctor raised his stethoscope up to listen.
– These pipettes are capable of being very precise and accurate.
– She has already bought a new tooth brush.
– She put the thermometer in his mouth.
– She cleaned her teeth with a small brush and dental pick.
– The nurse diluted the drug with saline water in saline bag.
– I see so much better with my new glasses!
– We wore sunglasses to reduce the glare from the road.
– He works out with dumbbells in the prison gym.
– An ambulance officer brought a stretcher for the injured woman.
– Maybe you need a rubber, or a surgical mask, or a roll of plastic wrap.
– Wear a face mask when removing this type of system.
– I need the tape.
– The injured arm was bound by bandage.
Medical Supplies and Equipment Vocabulary | Image
Medical Supplies and Equipment Vocabulary | Kids Vocabulary
Health and Healthcare Vocabulary in English
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Medicine Vocabulary
- Types of Doctors
- Illnesses & Treatments
- Illnesses & Diseases