Medical supplies and equipment! If you ever find yourself in the situation where medical supplies and equipment are needed, it is very important that you are able to ask for the correct items. In this section, you will be learning the names of various types of medical equipment and supplies so that you can effectively communicate your needs in an emergency situation.
Knowing the name of medical supplies can also help you in times where you may need assistance in the pharmacy or when talking to a doctor about what you might need to treat an illness or injury at home.
Medical Supplies and Equipment
Learn useful names of medical supplies and equipment in English with ESL pictures and examples to improve your English.
List of Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Blood bag
- Rubber gloves
- First aid kit
- Tooth brush
- Dental pick
- Saline bag
- Surgical mask
- Face mask
Medical Supplies and Equipment Names with Pictures and Examples
– Blood banks ran out of blood bags.
– You don’t need braces.
– He washed his hands, which felt as if they were dressed in big fat rubber gloves.
– The injured were rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
First aid kit
– Wound can be bandaged by using first aid kit.
– The microscope magnified the object two hundred times.
– A man on crutches was thrown to the ground.
– He now needs a walker to get around.
– The wheelchair is designed so that it is easy to manipulate.
– He was not able to walk without a cane.
– Can I just borrow the scissors for a second?
– A scalpel is a surgical instrument.
– The doctor drew a dose of morphia into the syringe.
– The doctor raised his stethoscope up to listen.
– These pipettes are capable of being very precise and accurate.
– She has already bought a new tooth brush.
– She put the thermometer in his mouth.
– She cleaned her teeth with a small brush and dental pick.
– The nurse diluted the drug with saline water in saline bag.
– I see so much better with my new glasses!
– We wore sunglasses to reduce the glare from the road.
– He works out with dumbbells in the prison gym.
– An ambulance officer brought a stretcher for the injured woman.
– Maybe you need a rubber, or a surgical mask, or a roll of plastic wrap.
– Wear a face mask when removing this type of system.
– I need the tape.
– The injured arm was bound by bandage.
Medical Supplies and Equipment Names | Image
Health Vocabulary in English
Learn health vocabulary in English
- List of medical supplies & equipment in English with pictures
- Medicine names in English
- Types of doctors with names and pictures
- At the doctor’s vocabulary: list of illnesses and treatments
- Names of illnesses & diseases in English