Medicine is the science and practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Medicine encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness.
Medicine Vocabulary in English
Medicine Names in English
– Make a salt solution by dissolving 9 tablespoonfuls of cooking salt in a pint of water.
– I use an oral rinse to keep my breath fresh.
– The drugstore offered a typical array of cold pills and cough syrups.
– We don’t have enough antiseptic or syringes.
– She rubbed the lotion into her skin.
– Decongestant sprays and pills may reduce the swelling in your nasal passages.
– A while ago, I bought some softgel vitamin D supplements.
– The heart pumps blood round the body.
– We put some ointment and a bandage on his knee.
– I bought some lozenges to soothe my sore throat.
– The bark is made into powder for stomach and kidney ailments.
– Dahling’s doctor initially gave her eye drops but they did not work.
– The production of effervescent tablets is the chief work of SwissCo.
– The medicine can be taken in tablet or capsule form.
– She carefully screwed the cap back onto the toothpaste.
– Aspirins should help reduce the fever.
– She took a caplet and went to bed.
– The doctor advised me to take a capsule this morning.
Medicine List | Image
Medicine Vocabulary in English | Video for Kids
Health and Healthcare Vocabulary in English
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Medicine Vocabulary
- Types of Doctors
- Illnesses & Treatments
- Illnesses & Diseases