Learn Men in the Family Vocabulary in English with Pictures and Examples.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Men in the Family Vocabulary
– This antique belonged to his great-grandfather.
– My grandpa/ grandfather sent me a large bundle on my birthday.
Father/ Daddy/ Pa
– What does your daddy/ father/ pa look like?
– My husband is a journalist.
– My uncle became severe when I was late.
– Your father-in-law would support your business.
– I have received a letter from my brother.
– He was a nephew of my friend.
– The little boy caught a fish.
– She feeds the baby boy with a spoon.
– I can’t tell the twin boys apart.
– The house belonged to my cousin.
– His brother-in-law proposed a toast to the happy couple.
– She brought her boyfriend to the party.
Men in the Family | Picture