Men in the Family! In any family, there are a lot of men and each of them has their own place within the family, whether that is dad or brother, uncle or nephew and they may not play the same role to each of the other family members. When talking about your family you may wish to refer to certain people with their family names rather than their actual name, for example ‘This is my brother.’ In this section, you will learn the nouns you will need to refer to your male family member which will also benefits you in understanding what other people are saying.
Men in the Family Vocabulary
List of Male Members in the Family
- Grandfather/ Grandpa
- Father/ Daddy/ Pa
- Baby boy
- Twin boys
List of Men in Family with Pictures
– This antique belonged to his great-grandfather.
– My grandpa/ grandfather sent me a large bundle on my birthday.
Father/ Daddy/ Pa
– What does your daddy/ father/ pa look like?
– My husband is a journalist.
– My uncle became severe when I was late.
– Your father-in-law would support your business.
– I have received a letter from my brother.
– He was a nephew of my friend.
– The little boy caught a fish.
– She feeds the baby boy with a spoon.
– I can’t tell the twin boys apart.
– The house belonged to my cousin.
– His brother-in-law proposed a toast to the happy couple.
– She brought her boyfriend to the party.
Men in the Family | Picture
Members of the Family in English
Learn useful list of family members in English with pictures.
- Family tree chart in English.
- Women in the family vocabulary words.
- Men in the Family vocabulary words.
- Human life cycle chart in English.