Men’s Clothing! Learn men’s clothing names in English with ESL printable pictures and examples to improve your vocabulary, especially clothes vocabulary in English. There are many items of clothing that you might find in the mens section of a store or online as well as when looking at fashion magazines. It is important, when learning a language that you educate yourself on the names of different types of mens clothing. This will help you greatly when out and about, especially if you are looking for a particular item. It will be much more simple if you can simply say something like “I would like a pair of boxer shorts, please.” In this section, you will be able to learn all the English names of men’s clothing items.
Men’s Clothing Vocabulary
Men’s clothes are articles of clothing designed for and worn by men. Typical men’s clothes include trousers, shirts, jeans, suits, sweaters, gloves, jackets, and hats. However, the majority of those clothing items are also items of women’s clothing. There are separate ranges for women’s clothes and men’s clothes, so though both men and women wear shirts, the men’s shirts are designed to fit the male body and will use different colours and designs.
Names of Men’s Clothes
- Hawaiian shirt
- Business shoes
- Flip flops
- Sport shoes
- Bow tie
- Sleeveless shirt
- Long-sleeve top
- Polo shirt
- Trench coat
- Cargo pants
Men’s Clothing Names with examples and clothes pictures.
List of men’s dress names with pictures and example sentences.
In most cultures, gender differentiation of clothing is considered appropriate. The differences are in styles, colors, and fabrics. For example, In Western societies, skirts, dresses and high-heeled shoes are usually seen as women’s clothing, while neckties are usually seen as men’s clothing.
– Peter decided on a sweater.
– He always wears a shirt and tie.
– A pair of nice jeans for $ 13.83.
– He put on his gloves again.
– He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.
– This suit is perfect for me.
– The man was wearing an oversized Hawaiian shirt splotched with big flowers.
– A fat man in a blue singlet barged in, then barged out again.
– Jackson needs new business shoes.
– He is fond of wearing flip flops
– He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
– The old man lifted his cardigan to scratch his side.
– This jacket is just my size.
– A neighbor brings a new pair of sports shoes.
– Thompson wears a suit with a long jacket, vest and bow tie.
– Men are forbidden to wear shorts or sleeveless shirt in public.
– I need a vest and a piece.
– Tom likes wearing long-sleeve top.
– He was wearing khakis, a polo shirt and sneakers.
– It’s very cold so put a jumper on.
– He had a trench coat.
– He bought a new bathrobe yesterday.
– He wears aquamarine cargo pants, which are slightly torn up.
– Tomorrow he would bring his own swimsuit.
– He was wearing a blue blazer and a white polo shirt.
– His T-shirt was too thin.
– He adjusted his belt.
– The boy was dressed in just his underpants and a T shirt.
– He generally wore a waistcoat for the occasion.
– He took his shoes and socks off.
– He hated wearing a tie.
– I have a pullover.
– I’ve come out without my umbrella.
– He had a scarf round his neck.
– I like wearing sunglasses – I feel I can hide behind them.
– I was unlucky enough to lose my glasses.
– I helped him pull his boots off.
– John has lost his wallet. That’s too bad.
– I don’t carry a handbag. I just carry money in my pocket.
– The man glanced nervously at his watch.
Men’s Clothing Names | Pictures
Men’s Clothing Vocabulary in English | Clothing Picture 1
Men’s Dress Names in English | Clothing Picture 2
Clothes Vocabulary in English
Big list of clothes names classified by different categories with images in English.
- Men’s clothes vocabulary in English
- Women’s clothing names in English
- Baby Clothes names with pictures
- List of Winter clothes names
- Summer clothes names with pictures
- List of clothes & accessories names with images
- Accessories names
- Makeup & cosmetics names in English
- Personal care products vocabulary
Clothes vocabulary video with American English pronunciation.