Learn English vocabulary for musical instruments through pictures and examples.
A musical instrument is an instrument created or adapted to make musical sounds. In principle, any object that produces sound can be considered a musical instrument—it is through purpose that the object becomes a musical instrument.
This is list of musical instruments.
Musical Instruments Vocabulary in English
Musical Instruments Vocabulary
– He wrote down the musical note on the paper.
– The trombone is an essential musical instrument for a symphony orchestra.
– He was jamming with his saxophone.
– She played a tune on her trumpet.
– He taught himself to play the tuba.
– I am playing French Horn.
– She mouthed the words as the record played.
– She plays the clarinet in a swing band.
– We need a microphone so that people in the back can hear us.
– He played an Irish melody on the harp.
– I want to have a recorder.
– He studied the keyboard carefully, one finger poised.
– They will never recede like a xylophone.
– I saw he were playing maracas.
– The bell has rung for a long time.
– He played a tune on his harmonica.
– He plays blues on the accordion.
– Epstein asked for the band name to appear on the bass drum.
– He could hear the thrum of a banjo.
– Those low notes are played by the double bass.
– She played the cello with the polish of a much older musician.
– I don’t know how to play a violin.
– He keyed the piano up to a concert pitch.
– The band played the guitar while we danced.
– I am learning bass guitar and it goes everywhere with me.
– I like playing conga.
– The music adds a second violin line and a snare drum cadence.
Drums/ Drum set
He has already bought a drum set.
Musical Instruments | Image
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary in English
- Tools Vocabulary
- Gardening Tools
- Kitchen Utensils
- Household Equipment
- Household Appliances
- Household Cleaning
- Bathroom Vocabulary
- Technological Gadgets
- Laboratory Equipment
- Musical Instruments
- Photography Vocabulary
- Stationery & Office Supplies