Learn common noun collocations with the preposition OF in English.
A cause of
- She is the cause of all his problems.
A photograph of
- He took a photograph of the mountains.
- Go to our website to get the address of your nearest branch.
- He has the advantage of speaking English fluently.
- There is a growing awareness of the impact of climate change among the young.
- One major disadvantage of the area is the lack of public transport.
- We went to see an exhibition of Viking jewellery.
- Do you have any previous experience of working with children?
- His fear of flying made travel difficult.
- He has a good grasp of German grammar.
Useful noun collocations with the preposition OF
- His habit of smoking in restaurants caused many problems in California.
- For this job you need some knowledge of Portuguese.
- His love of singing developed when he was a child.
- Can anyone become a member of your book club?
- Their memories of traveling in Africa will stay with them forever.
- Questionnaires are not necessarily the best method of collecting sociological data.
- He was the first to see the possibilities of the plan.
- The problem of finding a good babysitter is one that many parents have faced.
- The process of painting such a large mural is more complicated than you might think.
- We all know the risks of getting a virus if we don’t protect our computer.
- The committee has little or no understanding of the problem.
- He pleaded the cause of the local fishermen.
- It is a perfect example of a medieval castle.
- I’m not happy with this way of working.
- I don’t see the relevance of your question.