Noun + Of Collocation Examples! Learn common noun collocations with OF in English with example sentences and ESL picture to enhance your vocabulary in English and improve your speaking skill.
Useful list of 120+ noun preposition collocations in English.
Noun + Of Collocation Examples
List of Common Noun Collocations with OF
- A cause of
- A photograph of
- Address of
- Advantage of
- Awareness of
- Disadvantage of
- Exhibition of
- Experience of
- Fear of
- Grasp of
- Habit of
- Knowledge of
- Love of
- Member of
- Memory of
- Method of
- Possibility of
- Problem of
- Process of
- Risk of
- Understanding of
- Cause of
- Example of
- Way of
- Relevance of
Noun + Of Collocations with Examples
A cause of
- She is the cause of all his problems.
A photograph of
- He took a photograph of the mountains.
- Go to our website to get the address of your nearest branch.
- He has the advantage of speaking English fluently.
- There is a growing awareness of the impact of climate change among the young.
- One major disadvantage of the area is the lack of public transport.
- We went to see an exhibition of Viking jewellery.
- Do you have any previous experience of working with children?
- His fear of flying made travel difficult.
- He has a good grasp of German grammar.
- His habit of smoking in restaurants caused many problems in California.
- For this job you need some knowledge of Portuguese.
- His love of singing developed when he was a child.
- Can anyone become a member of your book club?
- Their memories of traveling in Africa will stay with them forever.
- Questionnaires are not necessarily the best method of collecting sociological data.
- He was the first to see the possibilities of the plan.
- The problem of finding a good babysitter is one that many parents have faced.
- The process of painting such a large mural is more complicated than you might think.
- We all know the risks of getting a virus if we don’t protect our computer.
- The committee has little or no understanding of the problem.
- He pleaded the cause of the local fishermen.
- It is a perfect example of a medieval castle.
- I’m not happy with this way of working.
- I don’t see the relevance of your question.
Common Noun Collocations with OF | Image
Noun Collocation Examples
Learn useful list of common nouns & preposition collocations to improve your spoken English.
- Noun + Preposition TO
- Noun + Preposition WITH
- Noun + Preposition FOR
- Noun + Preposition OF
- Noun + Preposition IN
Learn more with big list of 2500+ common collocations in English.