Learn common noun combinations with the preposition WITH in English with examples.
List of Noun Preposition Collocations – the Preposition WITH.
Common Noun Combinations with the Preposition WITH
- I had an argument with the waiter about the bill.
- She has no concern with my question.
- Dave has close connection with my family.
- Have you had any contact with Anna?
- I’ve got a dinner date with Tommy on Saturday.
- She has always been very polite in her dealings with me.
- I’m having difficulty with the steering.
- He spoke openly about his involvement with the singer.
- For elderly people, TV is a vital link with the outside world.
- I’ve got a meeting with Mr Thomas this afternoon.
- Tony left after a quarrel with his wife.
- My relationship with John is wonderful.
- We have every sympathy with his family.
Common Noun Combinations with the Preposition WITH | Picture
Collocation Examples For English Learners
List of 2500+ Common Collocations
Learn Useful List of Common Nouns & Preposition Collocations to Improve Your Spoken English.