Noun + To Collocation Examples! Learn common noun collocations with TO in English with example sentences and ESL picture to enhance your vocabulary in English and improve your speaking skill.
Useful list of 120+ noun preposition collocations in English.
Noun + To Collocation Examples
List of Common Noun Collocations with TO
- Access to
- Addiction to
- Allusion to
- An attitude to
- An invitation to
- Approach to
- Change to
- Concern to
- Contribution to
- Damage to
- Dedication to
- Desire to
- Devotion to
- Invitation to
- Newcomer to
- Reaction to
- Reason to
- Reference to
- Relevance to
- Resistance to
- Response to
- Solution to
- Transition to
- Visit to
Noun + To Collocations with Examples
- Students must have access to good resources.
- Mark is now fighting his addiction to alcohol.
- His statement was seen as an allusion to the recent drug-related killings.
An attitude to
- Our attitude to your problems doesn’t help them get resolved.
An invitation to
- I have an open invitation to visit my friend in Korea.
- The school has decided to adopt a different approach to discipline.
- The director of studies must be informed of any changes to the timetable.
- She was concerned to write about situations that everybody could identify with.
- I’d like to make a small contribution to the cost of the holiday.
- The flood caused damage to property estimated at $6 million.
- I really admire Sarah for her dedication to her family.
- I have no desire to discuss the matter further.
- Her devotion to her husband and family is touching.
- The invitation to the reception at the embassy arrived the next day.
- I was a newcomer to windsurfing so I was very nervous.
- His reaction to his behavior was quite funny.
- You have no reason to change the schedule like that.
- The book is full of references to growing up in India.
- What he said has no direct relevance to the matter in hand.
- There has been a lot of resistance to this new law.
- We received an encouraging response to our advertisement.
- There is no solution to this problem.
- He will remain head of state during the period of transition to democracy.
- It’s my first visit to Tokyo.
Common Noun Collocations with TO | Image
Noun Collocation Examples
Learn useful list of common nouns & preposition collocations to improve your spoken English.
- Noun + Preposition TO
- Noun + Preposition WITH
- Noun + Preposition FOR
- Noun + Preposition OF
- Noun + Preposition IN
Learn more with big list of 2500+ common collocations in English.