Bee Anatomy! List of different parts of a bee in English with pictures and examples. Learn these bee body parts names to increase your vocabulary words about animal anatomy in English.
Parts of a Bee
Bee Body Parts List
- Compound eye
- Middle leg
Bee Anatomy Image
Parts of a Bee Vocabulary with Pictures and Examples
Morphometric analysis of angles of forewing veins might be a useful tool for biodiversity studies of honeybees and other bees.
Imitating the structure and shape of compound eye of insects, a bionic compound eye measurement system is designed.
The mandible is composed of several bones as in reptiles.
Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
The left arm bones were under the thorax.
The tongues of bees come in varying lengths and affect which flowers the insects can feed on.
Each hind leg moves in the path of the foreleg on the same side.
The middle legs of bees help with walking and are used to pack loads of pollen (and sometimes propolis) onto the pollen baskets that are part of the hind legs.
The hind legs are specialized on the worker bee.
Insects can also lose heat by evaporation from their spiracles, but this may lead to desiccation.
The abdomen is the part of the bee’s body that contains its digestive organs, reproductive organs, wax and scent glands and, of course, the infamous stinger.
Bee Anatomy | Picture
Animal Body Parts Vocabulary
- Duck anatomy in English.
- Parts of a bird with pictures.
- List of chicken parts in English.
- Parts of a bee vocabulary in English.
- List of cat parts with pictures.
- Parts of a turtle vocabulary words in English.
- Different parts of a dog with images.
- Useful parts of a cow in English.
- Different goat anatomy with images.
- Parts of a horse in English with pictures.
- Different parts of a fish in English.
- Elephant parts with pictures.
- Parts of a crab in English.
Learn different chicken parts, duck body parts, parts of a bird and parts of a bee with American English pronunciation.