Chicken parts! List of different parts of a chicken with examples and chicken anatomy pictures. Learn these chicken body parts names to improve and enlarge your vocabulary words about animal parts in English.
Parts of a Chicken
Chicken Parts List
Chicken Anatomy Image
Parts of a Chicken Vocabulary with Pictures
A chicken’s comb sticks up from the top of its head. The comb feels soft and smooth.
Like the eyes of all animals, chickens’ eyes contain light-senstive cells known as cones.
The hackle is the group of feathers found along the back and side of the neck.
The hen tucked her head under her wing.
The rooster fanned out its tail.
I’ve tried dozens of methods of boning chicken thighs.
Chicken feet are used in several regional Chinese cuisines; they can be served as a beer snack, cold dish, soup or main dish.
Wattles are part of chickens’ heat regulation system.
The hen has a worm in its beak.
Chicken Anatomy | Picture
Animal Body Parts Vocabulary
- Duck anatomy in English.
- Parts of a bird with pictures.
- List of chicken parts in English.
- Parts of a bee vocabulary in English.
- List of cat parts with pictures.
- Parts of a turtle vocabulary words in English.
- Different parts of a dog with images.
- Useful parts of a cow in English.
- Different goat anatomy with images.
- Parts of a horse in English with pictures.
- Different parts of a fish in English.
- Elephant parts with pictures.
- Parts of a crab in English.
Learn different chicken parts, duck body parts, parts of a bird and parts of a bee with American English pronunciation.