Dog Anatomy! List of different parts of a dog with images and examples. Learn these dog body parts to enhance your English vocabulary words about animal anatomy.
Parts of a Dog
- Abdomen (belly)
Dog Body Parts Names with Pictures and Examples
The eye is the organ of sight.
The dog had a long, curved scar on his right cheek.
The tongue breaks bone, though itself has none.
One mischief [misfortune] comes on the neck of another.
Shoulder function is significantly inferior if the teres minor is atrophic or absent.
The disease typically manifested itself in a high fever and chest pains.
Terry’s dog elbow was caked with dried blood.
Abduces and bends elbow and makes the forearm to supination position for hanging skin traction.
A wrist injury is such a difficult injury in shot-putting.
It was slightly curved at the end like a large claw.
I found paw prints in the kitchen.
Two toes had to be amputated because of frostbite.
It is most commonly seen in the stifle , elbow , shoulder , and hock.
The dog’s tail tapered off to a point.
The hungry abdomen/ belly has no ears.
The thigh bone is connected to the hip bone.
Distance from withers to elbow and elbow to ground is equal.
Pay somebody back in his own coin.
A sweet smell greeted the nose.
The dog lifted his muzzle to pick up a scent.
Music is the eye of the ear.
A close mouth catches no flies.
I really thought I looked the dog’s whiskers in that dress.
Useful Dog Anatomy with Pictures
Parts of a Dog | Picture 1
Dog Body Parts | Picture 2
Animal Body Parts Vocabulary
- Duck anatomy in English.
- Parts of a bird with pictures.
- List of chicken parts in English.
- Parts of a bee vocabulary in English.
- List of cat parts with pictures.
- Parts of a turtle vocabulary words in English.
- Different parts of a dog with images.
- Useful parts of a cow in English.
- Different goat anatomy with images.
- Parts of a horse in English with pictures.
- Different parts of a fish in English.
- Elephant parts with pictures.
- Parts of a crab in English.
Learn different elephant parts, fish body parts, parts of a dog, parts of a turtle and parts of a crab with American English pronunciation.