Parts of a Fish! List of different fish parts with fish anatomy pictures and examples. Learn these fish body parts names to improve and enhance your English words about animal anatomy in English.
Parts of a Fish
Fish Body Parts List
- Caudal fin
- Anal fin
- Pelvic fin
- Pectoral fin
- Gill cover
- Dorsal fins
- Lateral line
Parts of a Fish with Examples
The fish primarily uses its caudal fins to achieve a quick speed.
The marlin has two dorsal fins and two anal fins.
The fish also has red tail, dorsal, and pelvic fins.
The fish uses these pectoral fins to clamber along the sea bottom.
The bichir, in fact, not only has gills like any other fish, but a lung as well.
They were sunfish, beautiful gold and green fish with a bright red spot on the edge of each gill cover.
Sucker mouths are a common feature in fish with inferior mouths.
Fish eyes are similar to the eyes of terrestrial vertebrates like birds and mammals, but have a more spherical lens.
The nostrils of fish are used for the sense of smell.
The shark has a pair of dorsal fins and pectoral fins.
The skin of most fishes is covered with scales, which, in many cases, are animal reflectors or produce animal coloration.
There are 63 to 75 scales in a lateral line.
Fish Anatomy Image
Animal Body Parts Vocabulary
- Duck anatomy in English.
- Parts of a bird with pictures.
- List of chicken parts in English.
- Parts of a bee vocabulary in English.
- List of cat parts with pictures.
- Parts of a turtle vocabulary words in English.
- Different parts of a dog with images.
- Useful parts of a cow in English.
- Different goat anatomy with images.
- Parts of a horse in English with pictures.
- Different parts of a fish in English.
- Elephant parts with pictures.
- Parts of a crab in English.
Learn different elephant parts, fish body parts, parts of a dog, parts of a turtle and parts of a crab with American English pronunciation.