Learn Parts of a Motorcycle Vocabulary in English with Picture and Examples.
A motorcycle often called a bike, motorbike, or cycle is a two or three-wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycle design varies greatly to suit a range of different purposes: long distance travel, commuting, cruising, sport including racing, and off-road riding. Motorcycling is riding a motorcycle and related social activity such as joining a motorcycle club and attending motorcycle rallies.
There are many parts of a motorcycle.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Parts of a Motorcycle Vocabulary
– He drove along at full throttle.
– Test your brakes after driving through water.
– He pulled on his helmet and straddled the motorbike.
– She rode pillion on her son’s motor bike.
– I didn’t know about a broken taillight.
– I was in the back seat and Jo was driving.
This is the motorcycle’s fuel tank.
– The engine won’t start.
– Use turn signal when turning or changing lanes.
– The headlight on the near side isn’t working.
– The wheel was rubbing on the mudguard.
– The suspension will cost him nearly $ 43,500.
– The driver demounted the tire from the wheel.
– The wheel rotates around an axle.
– The driver deadened the noise of the motorbike with a new muffler.
– John fills up the oil tank.
– Replacing your air filter will help your motorbike run more efficiently.
– I found the brake pedal and the wheels locked.