Motorcycle Parts! List of different parts of a motorcycle with pictures and examples. Learn these motorcycle parts names to enhance your transportation vocabulary words in English.
A motorcycle often called a motorbike, or cycle is a two or three-wheeled motor vehicle.
List of Motorbike Parts
- Pillion (U.K)
- Fuel tank
- Turn signal
- Oil tank
- Air filter
- Brake pedal
Motorcycle Parts Names with Examples
– He drove along at full throttle.
– Test your brakes after driving through water.
– He pulled on his helmet and straddled the motorbike.
– She rode pillion on her son’s motor bike.
– I didn’t know about a broken taillight.
– I was in the back seat and Jo was driving.
This is the motorcycle’s fuel tank.
– The engine won’t start.
– Use turn signal when turning or changing lanes.
– The headlight on the near side isn’t working.
– The wheel was rubbing on the mudguard.
– The suspension will cost him nearly $ 43,500.
– The driver demounted the tire from the wheel.
– The wheel rotates around an axle.
– The driver deadened the noise of the motorbike with a new muffler.
– John fills up the oil tank.
– Replacing your air filter will help your motorbike run more efficiently.
– I found the brake pedal and the wheels locked.
Motorcycle Parts | Picture
List of transportation and vehicles vocabulary words in English with different categories.
- Types of vehicles in English with pictures.
- Bicycle parts vocabulary words illustrated with images.
- Car parts vocabulary words with picture.
- Types of ships and boats: ship names and boat names in English.
- Types of trucks in English.
- Aircraft parts in English with pictures.
- Motorcycle parts in English.
- Road signs names in the UK with pictures.
Learn ship names, boat names, truck names and parts of an aircraft and a motorcycle with American English pronunciation.