Learn Different Parts of a Plant in English through Pictures.
A plant is made up of many different parts. The three main parts are: the roots, the leaves, and the stem. Each part of a plant has very important functions.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Different Parts of a Plant
– She grew all the broccoli plants from seed.
– A sprout can take just so much and then no more.
– Cut the stem cleanly, just beneath a leaf joint.
– I am perhaps the only person who ever saw that leaf.
– The berries had long ago withered on the tree.
– The bud develops into a flower.
– The plant has a brilliant red flower.
Different Parts of a Flower
– Nectar and pollen are very nutritious.
– Pollen must be transferred by hand from one flower to the stigma of another flower on a separate plant.
– The sepal is usually green. It can protect the flower bud.
– Two flowers usually develop on each stalk.
– The flower has five petals.
Different Parts of a Tree
– The tree trunk was hollow inside.
– I chopped a branch off the tree.
– The young trees have struck root.
– The cottage was surrounded by a ring of trees.
– There is no cactus without a thorn.
– You can’t judge a tree by its bark.
– He split the log into several pieces.