Learn Vehicle Parts and Transportation Vocabulary – Exterior Parts of an Aircraft in English with Picture and Example.
An aircraft is a machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air.
Exterior Parts of an Aircraft
Parts of an Aircraft Vocabulary
– The nose of the plane dipped as we came in to land.
– The hostess led him to the flight deck.
– The aircraft took off with a gaping hole in its fuselage.
– Please book me a cabin on the airplane.
– The aircraft has a long tail fin.
– I saw the tail.
– The function of the tailplane is to provide stability and control.
– The holds were clear.
– He cemented the wing to the model airplane.
– The aircraft is powered by a jet engine.
– The pilot found that the undercarriage could not be retracted.