Aircraft Parts! List of different parts of an Airplane with examples and pictures. You may need to be able to refer to the parts of an aircraft for a variety of reasons. The most obvious one is when talking about travel, this could include talking about times you have been on an aircraft or their use within the travel industry. Another reason you may need to know these words is if you work within the aircraft industry and are working alongside English speaking colleagues.
In this section, you will be able to look over the names for the parts of an aircraft, in English which will greatly expand your vocabulary.
An aircraft is a machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air.
Parts of an Airplane
- Flight deck
- Jet engine
Exterior Aircraft Parts Image
Airplane Parts with Examples
Learn these Airplane parts to enlarge your transportation vocabulary words in English.
– The nose of the plane dipped as we came in to land.
– The hostess led him to the flight deck.
– The aircraft took off with a gaping hole in its fuselage.
– Please book me a cabin on the airplane.
– The aircraft has a long tail fin.
– I saw the tail.
– The function of the tailplane is to provide stability and control.
– The holds were clear.
– He cemented the wing to the model airplane.
– The aircraft is powered by a jet engine.
– The pilot found that the undercarriage could not be retracted.
Airplane Parts | Picture
List of transportation and vehicles vocabulary words in English with different categories.
- Types of vehicles in English with pictures.
- Bicycle parts vocabulary words illustrated with images.
- Car parts vocabulary words with picture.
- Types of ships and boats: ship names and boat names in English.
- Types of trucks in English.
- Aircraft parts in English with pictures.
- Motorcycle parts in English.
- Road signs names in the UK with pictures.
Learn different types of vehicles video with American English pronunciation.