Learn useful vocabulary words for Parts of the Face with pictures and examples.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Parts of the Face Vocabulary
– Her hair was tied back with a black ribbon.
– He had black hair, greying at the temples.
– Only use eyelash curlers if your lashes are very straight.
– I have been in my house like an iris in an eye with the eyelid shut.
– Billy had rosy cheeks and blue eyes.
– The smell of gunpowder filled his nostrils.
– Matt opened the door with a smile on his lips.
– Jean wore a string of pearls around her neck.
– There was a dark smudge on his forehead.
– She lifts her eyebrows and looks the place over.
– He’s got beautiful eyes.
– His eyelids began to droop.
– She tucked her hair behind her ears.
– She gave him a punch on the nose.
– She’s got a very determined jaw.
– Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
– He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
– He’s shaved off his moustache.
– I don’t like myself without a beard.
– She had a tiny mole on her cheek.