Learn useful vocabulary words for Parts of the Face with pictures and examples. Human Body Parts Names.
Parts of the Face Vocabulary in English
Learn different Parts Of The Body in English.
Parts of the Face Vocabulary
– Her hair was tied back with a black ribbon.
– He had black hair, greying at the temples.
– Only use eyelash curlers if your lashes are very straight.
– I have been in my house like an iris in an eye with the eyelid shut.
– Billy had rosy cheeks and blue eyes.
– The smell of gunpowder filled his nostrils.
– Matt opened the door with a smile on his lips.
– Jean wore a string of pearls around her neck.
– There was a dark smudge on his forehead.
– She lifts her eyebrows and looks the place over.
– He’s got beautiful eyes.
– His eyelids began to droop.
– She tucked her hair behind her ears.
– She gave him a punch on the nose.
– She’s got a very determined jaw.
– Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
– He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
– He’s shaved off his moustache.
– I don’t like myself without a beard.
– She had a tiny mole on her cheek.