Parts of the Mouth! Names of different mouth parts in English with pictures and example sentences. If you are paying a visit to the dentist whilst in and English speaking country, you will probably benefit from being able to talk about the different parts of the mouth.
Knowing these words can also be of use in general conversation or for when you are listening to or reading English.
In this section, you will be able to learn and memorize the different parts of the mouth with their English names and further expand your vocabulary.
Parts of the Mouth
Learn these parts of mouth names to enlarge your vocabulary about parts of the body in English.
In human anatomy, the mouth is the first portion of the alimentary canal that receives food and produces saliva. The mouth also plays a significant role in communication.
Also, learn other human body parts names in English.
Mouth Parts Names
- Hard palate
- Soft palate
- Gingiva (Gums)
Parts of Mouth Names with Pictures and Examples
– The false canine on the upper right side of his mouth began to ache.
– The hard palate and tongue are occasionally affected.
– She had big eyes and full lips.
– The soft palate is very red.
– When cleft palate occurs, the uvula is usually split.
– The taste of the chocolate was still on her tongue.
– They form spillways between teeth to direct food away from the gingiva.
– He laughed, revealing powerful white incisors.
– She is having trouble with her teeth.
– The mandible is protracted and retracted in chewing.
– The two oral papillae contiguous with the infradental papillae.
– They have incisors, premolars and molars, therefore lacking canines.
Mouth Parts Names with Pictures
Parts of the Mouth Vocabulary | Picture 1
Parts of the Mouth Vocabulary | Picture 2
Parts Of The Body in English
Learn different parts of the body with pictures.
- Types of hairstyles in English.
- Human body parts names with pictures.
- Parts of the hand in English.
- Different parts of the face with pictures.
- Parts of the mouth in English.
Learn different body parts video lessons with American English pronunciation.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023