Passionate Synonym! Following is a list of common synonyms for passionate in English with example sentences and ESL infographics. Learning these words to use instead of passionate will help you enhance your English vocabulary.
Passionate Definition and Examples
Meaning of Passionate:
This is a feeling caused by been aroused sexually. It is also a feeling of showing warmth and care towards someone or something.
- I can feel him been passionate about her feeling towards him.
- You need to feel his passionate care for you.
- I can’t believe you’ve been feeling passionate about him for a long time now.
List of Synonyms for Passionate
Passionate Synonyms Infographic
Synonyms for Passionate
Passionate Synonyms with Examples
Learn another word for passionate with example sentence
His burning ambition was to study medicine.
During this period, politics became his consuming interest.
Her emotional appeal left him completely cold.
He seemed a dynamic and energetic leader.
He was getting excited just thinking about the trip.
She’s fanatical about healthy eating.
I touched his forehead. He felt hot and feverish.
He delivered the sermon with fiery passion.
She has had a flaming row with her lover.
Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to the victims of the war.
After some heated argument a decision was finally taken.
She made an impassioned plea for help.
I am a passional girl with warm and kind heart.
Gentle to have, but not compromise, I want to be in quiet, not strong.
It was a tumultuous time in her life.
More examples with the word “passionate”:
- Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
- The novelist characterizes his heroine as capricious and passionate.
- I admire his passionate belief in what he is doing.
- If you are passionate about something, pursue it.
- They were locked in a passionate embrace on the station platform.
- I’m a passionate believer in public art.
- They were locked in a passionate embrace.
- They had a passionate and often stormy relationship.
- Behind that cold exterior there’s a passionate man.