Pets are domestic animals (also called domesticated animals), are tamed to live in the home.
Pets Vocabulary in English – Video.
Learning Pet Names in English.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
– I love cats.
– We lost two dogs.
– You wouldn’t trust the silly bastard to feed the goldfish.
– He loved his hamster more than anything in the world.
– I dropped the kitten in the water.
– The mouse moved, not me.
– He also had a parrot.
– We’ll give you a puppy.
– Most rabbits pulled out of a hat.
(plural: tropical fish)
– Fishkeepers often keep tropical fish in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
– Some people I’ve met can keep their pets alive, but few can keep a turtle or tortoise and have them thrive.