If you’re looking for particular positive words, this list of positive words that start with M is a great place to start! It’s organized into sections according to parts of speech, and each section is organized alphabetically. In case that’s not enough positive reasons to check out this list, it also includes definitions!
Positive Words That Start With M
Using positive words can majorly impact many interactions! Intentionally using positive words can improve your interactions, your performance, and even your mood. This practice can help you succeed in both minor and major areas of life.
Positive Adjectives that Start with M
Adjectives are most commonly known as describing words. Specifically, they describe nouns, which are people, places, and things. Using positive adjectives in your communication is a great way to sound positive!
- Meaning: Someone who is generous or forgiving, especially to a rival or potential enemy.
- Example: He is a leader who is magnanimous in victory.
- Meaning: Extremely beautiful, gorgeous, fancy, or extravagant. Often breathtaking.
- Example: She looked magnificent in her wedding dress.
- Meaning: Being impressively beautiful or dignified.
- Example: The great ship looked majestic in her new colors.
- Meaning: Big, important, serious, or significant.
- Example: The local war escalated into a major conflict.
- Meaning: Multiple, several, or far more than one.
- Example: Many great men have arisen from humble beginnings.
- Meaning: Wonderous and extraordinary.
- Example: She whispers in my ear and hints at marvelous discoveries.
- Meaning: Calm, well-behaved, or acting like a responsible adult.
- Example: Jane is very mature for her age.
- Meaning: Calm, unhurried, and unworried.
- Example: The orchestra had a distinctively warm and mellow sound.
- Meaning: Going through things with precision and attention to detail.
- Example: She is very slow but methodical in her work.
- Meaning: Very many
- Example: Gamers freely download them from myriad sites.
Positive Verbs that Start with M
Verbs are action words. They tell what is being done in a sentence. Using a positive verb is a great way to make your sentence do something positive!
- Meaning: To keep in good order, whether mechanics or a relationship.
- Example: She has managed to maintain her youthful appearance.
- Meaning: To create.
- Example: You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.
- Meaning: To keep people or animals in order. Also, to succeed in a thing despite some difficulty.
- Example: How do you manage to stay so slim?
- Meaning: To bring something into being using positive energy or actions.
- Example: You manifest what you believe, not what you want.
- Meaning: To make or build, often on a large scale, often using machinery.
- Example: Plants use the sun’s light to manufacture their food.
- Meaning: Literally, to let something season for a time. Figuratively, to think something over for a while. Each tends to lead to a more positive outcome.
- Example: Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
- Meaning: To become an expert at something.
- Example: Better master one than engage with ten.
- Meaning: To be important.
- Example: Things didn’t seem to matter anymore.
- Meaning: To put into motion, often a group of people.
- Example: They failed to mobilize their resources effectively.
- Meaning: To encourage and give reasons for success.
- Example: You have first got to motivate the children and then to teach them.
Positive Nouns that Start with M
Nouns are people, places, and things. Making your nouns positive is a surefire way to make your statement about something positive.
- Meaning: Politeness. Also, following social guidelines as to what is excepted, especially in formal settings.
- Example: He needs to be taught some manners.
- Meaning: An impression or change, as in “to leave your mark.” Usually positive.
- Example: A thousand balloons were released to mark the event.
- Meaning: Someone who keeps discourse civil, who keeps an argument on track so both parties can try for a mutually positive outcome.
- Example: They are ready to meet the official mediator.
- Meaning: A practice of sitting quietly with your thoughts and feelings, just existing and not judging or acting.
- Example: Meditation tends to lower or normalize blood pressure.
- Meaning: Kindness. Usually kindness to someone who is facing something difficult, often at the hands of the one showing mercy.
- Example: Who shows mercy to an enemy denies it to himself.
- Meaning: A good trait or quality.
- Example: The argument seemed to have considerable merit.
- Meaning: Something positive happens when nobody expects it, generally against all the odds.
- Example: The victory was nothing less than a miracle.
- Meaning: Collective happiness, positivity, and contentment.
- Example: This win has been a great morale booster.
- Meaning: Many
- Example: There is a multitude of reasons against it.
- Meaning: A necessary thing. Often used to describe enjoyable food or attractions.
- Example: This really is a must for any rugby fan.
Positive words that start with M are majorly helpful. Maybe you found this list most helpful, too!
Positive Words That Start With M | Infographic