Possessive Pronoun! What is a possessive pronoun? Learn Possessive Pronoun definition and useful list of Possessive Pronouns in English with example sentences and ESL picture.
What Is A Possessive Pronoun?
In the English language, a possessive pronoun is a pronoun that is used to indicate possession or ownership.
Possessive pronoun list:
- yours (singular)
- yours (plural)
Possessive pronoun examples:
- This is my laptop. It’s mine.
- These books are mine, not yours.
- This is my brother ‘s book. It’s his.
- He offered to swap his camera for hers.
- I’ll show you to your room. Ours is next door.
- The ship is theirs.