Verb + In Combinations! List of common verb preposition combinations with in with ESL picture and example sentences in English.
Big list of 120+ useful verb preposition collocations in English.
Verb + In Collocation Examples
List of Combinations with IN
- Arrive in
- Absorb in
- Be engrossed in
- Believe in
- Confide in
- Implicate in
- Involve in
- Participate in
- Result in
- Specialize in
- Succeed in
- Trust in
Combinations with In with Example Sentences
- The entire group arrived in force.
- She seemed totally absorbed in her book.
Be engrossed in
- She was engrossed in conversation.
- John believes in oat bran.
- She’s nice, but I don’t feel I can confide in her.
- Three police officers are implicated in the cover-up.
- Please don’t involve me in this mess.
- You should participate in this training course
- I hope that this will result in the police finding your car.
- I specialize in tropical medicine.
- John succeeded in getting a new job.
- Can I trust in the figures in this report?
Common Combinations with IN | Image
Verb Preposition Examples
Learn useful list of common verb & preposition combinations in English.
- Verb + Preposition ABOUT
- Verb + Preposition ON
- Verb + Preposition TO
- Verb + Preposition FOR
- Verb + Preposition WITH
- Verb + Preposition FROM
- Verb + Preposition IN
Learn more with big list of 2500+ common collocations in English.