Noun + In Collocation Examples! Learn common noun collocations with IN in English with example sentences and ESL picture to enhance your vocabulary in English and improve your speaking skill.
Useful list of 120+ noun preposition collocations in English.
Noun + In Collocation Examples
List of Common Noun Collocations with IN
- A decrease in
- A fall in
- A rise in
- An increase in
- Belief in
- Change in
- Course in
- Delay in
- Difference in
- Difficulty in
- Experience in
- Growth in
- Interest in
- Lesson in
- Participation in
- Place in
- Success in
Noun + In Collocations with Examples
A decrease in
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
A fall in
- There is a steep fall in profits this year.
A rise in
- There has been a sharp rise in the number of people out of work.
An increase in
- There has been an increase in demand for two-bedroom flats.
- She has lost her belief in God.
- There was no change in the patient’s condition overnight.
- I’d like to do a course in computer programming.
- We apologize for the delay in answering your letter.
- We measured the difference in temperature.
- I had no difficulty in making myself understood.
- The novel is based on his experiences in the war.
- There is the rapid growth in violent crime.
- Do your parents take an interest in your friends?
- I need some lessons in how to set up a website.
- The club encourages participation in sporting activities.
- Working has a very important place in all our lives.
- He had a lot of success in his career.
Common Noun Collocations with IN | Image
Noun Collocation Examples
Learn useful list of common nouns & preposition collocations to improve your spoken English.
- Noun + Preposition TO
- Noun + Preposition WITH
- Noun + Preposition FOR
- Noun + Preposition OF
- Noun + Preposition IN
Learn more with big list of 2500+ common collocations in English.