The acronym “PWBTS” is not an acronym that you will hear often unless you are a fan of one particular sport. If you have encountered this acronym recently and are wondering what it means, then you have come to the right spot. Here you will not only find the meaning of this acronym, but you will also find information regarding its origin if it is available and also discover some other possible meanings if any exist. Reading on further, you will find some example conversations using the acronym correctly to help you further understand how it is used and some alternative phrases that you can use in place of using “PWBTS.”
What Does PWBTS Mean?
The acronym “PWBTS” is used to represent the title of the website “Pro Wrestling Between The Sheets.”
Origin of PWBTS
The sport of pro wrestling has been a popular one for many years. The sport has millions of fans in the U.S.and across the globe that attend special events and weekly shows to see their favorite superstar in action. The site Pro Wrestling Between The Sheets is an all-encompassing site that follows multiple pro wrestling franchises for wrestling fans to catch up on the latest news, find out about upcoming events and matches, visit their favorite wrestler’s pages, and several other available choices all from one site. The website was started in 1997 and is owned and monitored by Bob Magee.
There are currently no other known meanings of the acronym “PWBTS.”
A text message conversation between two friends.
- Friend 1: If I wanted to find some useful information regarding the match between two WWE stars last night at the PayPerView event where would you suggest that I go?
- Friend 2: I think the easiest place to go to is the PWBTS site.
- Friend 1: Never heard of it before.
- Friend 2: I found it by accident one day when I was searching for something wrestling related and now I don’t go anywhere else when I want some wrestling news.
- Friend 1: Great! I will try it out! Thanks!
An online conversation between two forum users.
- User 1: I heard that Hulk Hogan got his butt kicked last night!
- User 2: Well, you heard wrong!
- User 1: Sure! You are probably just telling me that because you are some diehard Hulk Hogan fan that thinks he is still the greatest thing ever.
- User 2: While you are right that I am a Hogan fan for life, you are wrong saying I would just tell you that because I am a fan. It’s not true and I can prove it. Check out PWBTS. They have all the highlights from every match that took place last night if you don’t believe me.
Alternatives to “PWBTS”
Since the acronym represents the name of an official website, there are not many alternatives available to choose from to replace this acronym and convey the same message. The only thing that you could replace the acronym with would be spelling out the complete name of the website, Pro Wrestling Between The Sheets.